Chapter 5

Marshall Lees POV

I think I just confessed to Fionna's

I mean she was everything you wanted in a girl

Pretty, but not full of herself, curvy, she was skinny but not just bones like most girls around, she was so innocent and cute, her eyes were so mesmerising and her body...

I was cut short from my thought by a knock at the door

I opened it to see Gumwad

"What do you want Gumwad?" I smirked at the name Fi and I came up with that night on the roof top.

"I was informed that you broke free. Who helped you?" He snarled

"Erm Guess"

"No"

"Fi, you wad"

"Fionna would never do such a thing!" He said.

"Okay then. Leave, bye, have a nice day, kidding, but seriously, leave." I bluntly stated pushing the pink price out the door.

He knocked it multiple times before sighing and walking away.

Moments later the door knocks again

"I swear Gumball I will fucking kill y- oh hi Fi" I smiled opening the door.

"Gumball?" She cocked one eyebrow up.

"Mhm." I chuckled

"Well I managed to get out of the house, Cake thinks I'm going to the candy kingdom though" she sighed, I knew Fionna hated lying to her feline sister.

"We'll lets go back to the field?" I asked her, grabbing my umbrella.

"Okay!" She grinned.

*****

We arrived at the field and decided to explore it a bit.

"Woah!" Fionna shouted as she tripped over something metal under the long grass.

"What Is it?" She asked. Pulling at the grass and chucking it behind her. I joined in doing I twice as fast to show it quicker

We discovered a metal trap door with a rusted handle. Fionna and I lifted it up with all our strength.

"What is this? It doesn't look like a dungeon.." She whispered, looking around in amazement. There was a bunk bed on one side of the room, a couch, a small radio and a cupboard with soup in it. In the middle of the floor was a place you could light a fire with something you could set a pan on.

"It's a bunker!" I chuckled

"A what?" She asked blushing.

"A bunker, during the mushroom war, humans would come down here during a bomb scare. Or shooting and so on." I explained

"Oh" her eyes twinkled at the mention of humans.

"We'll Marshy, this can be our.." She stopped to think.

"Den, hideout, thing" she fist pumped.

I chuckled at her.

"Okay Fio"

*~~~~*~~~~~~*

Erm well idk

Not proof read/edited/spellchecked you know the drill

Thank you for reading

And votes/comments really do make me want to keep on writing :) thank you.

- Ashley.