Chapter 9

Fiona's POV

I stared at Marshall dumnfolded.

"What did you just say?" I stuttered, taken aback at the words that had just came out of his mouth.

"Don't play stupid Fiona." He said, not making eye contact. I was silent for a minute. Marshall was acting strange.

"But I'm a human.." I sighed. "And your a vampire.."

"I know." He smirked. "But remember, I'm evil and break rules. As for you.. This could be a fresh start."

"Maybe.." The ghost of a smile made its way onto my face.

"How about we meet up at the pond?"

"The one we had a food fight at?"

"Bingo."

"It's a date, what time?"

"How about eight? I'd pick you up but cake would probably go mad.." He smirked

"Yeah.. Well I have to go home now anyway, I've been here for an hour" I smiled, walking out the door frame.

"Oh and sorry about your door." I laughed, walking off.

As I reached home cake was hat entering.

"Our timing is perfect." She joked

"I have a date tonight.." I said quietly

"Omg girl! Who with! It Gumball right, finally! You See sense I wouldn't forgive you if you said no to his proposal." Screamed Cake, she always jumped to conclusions, but that last part rung alarms Bells in my head.

"Wait, why wouldn't you forgive me?" I asked curiously.

"He never told you? He's going to be chucked off the throne, and he'll be on the streets, baby girl, he needs a queen to rule with, and the candy people must approve."

"So why me? I'm not a princess.." I said shyly

"Because the kingdom loves you." She smiled proudly "now what times your date?"

"Eight."

"Okay it's half five now, how about after we eat dinner I get you ready, go shower now."

"But I showered this morning?"

"Don't care, go!" She shouted, running into the kitchen.

I ran upstairs and showered then changed into pyjamas for the time being, towel drying my hair a bit.

I dandered downstairs to cake dishing out even amount of pasta and sauce.

"Mm smells delicious!" I complimented

"Thanks sweet cheeks."

We both ate in silence, then put our bowls in the sink.

"Lets get you ready then!" Cake squealed. "Where is this date at."

"Erm all I know is to meet him at the pond." I felt bad about lying about the 'him'

"Okay so it might be a bit chilly." She said to herself

Cake dragged me upstairs and sat me down putting makeup on my face. I groaned. Then she dried my hair and straightened it. It was simple but actually quite nice. She made me change into a skirt.

"It's a skater skirt." She smiled.

"Okay."

Next she made me change into a jumper with a lather jacket and some sneakers.

"Aw you look so cute!"

"Where's my bunny hat?" I asked

"It won't go with what your wearing!"

"My jumper and shoes are white.."

"Fine but only if you wear it like this." She said lifting my hat and just setting in over my hair, not tucking it in.

"Okay, this is fine! Thank you!" I smiled, I looked up at our old wooden clock. It read 7:48, it would take me roughly fifteen minutes to get there so I didn't mind being a few minutes late.

"Bye cake." I smiled

*****

I arrived to a gorgeously lit up forest with candles, lanterns were strung around the trees with candles outside giving off a beautiful glow.

My eyes slowly admired the scene around me, it was something of a fairy tale.

I adverted my eyes back to the blanket.

It was a simple red and black tartan one with a small basket beside it.

And on the sidelines stood nicely dressed Marshall lee.

"Oh my Glob... Did you so all this!" I asked astonished

"Yeah, with a little help from lsp, he's probably blogging about it right now." He chucked. "He makes me cringe but who else could I ask?"

I laughed.

"This is amazing."

Marshall and I sat down and made small talk for a while, gossiping about Aaa and the people we knew. Eating a few strawberries

"Yo Fi?"

"Yeah Marshy?"

"Look, I really like you..."

"But you don't want to see me anymore?" I guessed.

"We'll I was actually thinking if you'd be my girlfriend." He smirked.

*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*

How was that?:)

Sorry if I rushed into the relationship or whatever but yeah

Thanks for reading I hope this was a bit longer that normal :)

Not edited in any way.

So excuse mistakes

- Ashley x