Chapter 2

FIONNA'S POV

I woke up to a still empty house, I missed cakes singing in the morning, l missed her in all. I barley saw her, I know she's busy but.. I just want my sister back.

I took a shower and looked in my wardrobe I didn't feel like my adventuring outfit today, I picked a white jumper with some skinny jeans, combat boots and I decided against my backpack!

I thought about going to see Marshall, I couldn't hold onto the fact that he was angry at me, he was my best friend after all.

Walking to Marshall's didn't seem to take that long, I knocked on the door and when I got no answer I let myself in, I could hear music coming from upstairs so he probably couldn't hear me knocking.

I walked upstairs to meet face to face with a half naked Marshall, his towel wrapped around his torso.

I felt my face getting hotter and hotter, his smirk got bigger and bigger

"Enjoying the view?" He smirked

"I-I u..h." I stammered

"If you want I can remove the towel?" He winked at me.

"No, I'll be downstairs thanks?" I said with a questioned tone

"Okay."

I walked down the stairs quickly and sat on the floor, it was comfier than the rock hard couch, that's for sure.

I put on a movie and started to watch it

After five minutes Marshall came down dressed in his usual.

"Gumball has a ball tonight." I said not looking at him

"Aw Fi, you want me to be your Date!" He sang, flying in front of my face upside down and pinching my cheeks.

"No I don't, I was asking if your were going!" I said, pushing him away from me

"Probably not, I don't like to involve myself in any of Gumwads uh thingys" he chuckled "why, do you want me to go?"

"Kind of.. Cake will probably be busy so I'd be standing there and.."

" Fi of course I'll go, don't worry."

We continued to watch the movie, then three more.

Marshall's POV

I felt bad for Fionna when she said that about cake, I knew how much the cat meant to her and how busy she was now with her kittens and boyfriend.

I didn't like PG, especially his 'balls'

But I saw the sadness in Fi's eyes, I had to go with her.

"I have to get home now though, cakes making me a dress or something." She groaned

"I'll fly you sure." I chuckled, lifting my umbrella from the rack.

****

FIONNA'S POV

I thanked Marshall and went inside,

"Cake!?" I shouted

"Up here!" She hollered from upstairs

I walked into the room, and there was the most gorgeous dress cake had made so far,

(Link: http://www.landybridal.co/a-line-sweetheart-court-train-blue-prom-dress-prbp0006.html )

She sat me down and did my hair and makeup, I hated this.

When she was done I looked... Quite nice?

********

This was a boring chapter but there's some drama coming ;)

Comment and vote please!

- Ashley (: