Chapter 17

Fiona's POV

"This film is amazing." Maddy rolled her eye, sarcasm dripping in her voice.

"How about we go to the cloud kingdom?" Matt asks.

"Sure.. But we need to get ready then." Mackenzie shrieked

Marshall gave me a strange look

" well I'll be going home." I have everyone a smile, standing up.

"Uh I don't think so." Valencia giggled "You're coming with us!"

"But I have nothing to wear.." I sigh. I usually didn't care about what I wore but this was just an excuse not to go.

"I do!" Valencia smiled brightly. We were the Same size and height so that made sense.

"We brought bags, there in Marshall's guest room."

"Marshall has a guest room?" I found myself asking.

"Yeah Fi." He chuckled. "I have two."

"Oh." I giggled, blushing.

"Well lets go get ready?" Kelly asked.

....

"Right." Maddy asked. "What do we do with Fiona?"

I instantly stopped my conversation about adventuring with Kelly, who was actually quite nice, and looked over at the other three girls.

"What do you mean.." I asked shyly.

The other girls were all dressed, it was just me now, and the other girls insisted on doing it.

"How about this?" Valencia asked holding up a pair of short denim shorts that were ripped, a white lace crop top and white wedges.

"I don't think I'll be able to walk in those." I smiled, pointing to the shoes.

"You will don't worry!" Kelly piped up. "Valencia will teach you, she's a pro." They all laughed.

"Okay.." I smiled putting on the clothes.

"Now makeup.. Don't protest." Maddy giggled "I do makeup for a living, and Kelly does hair so well do that."

"Can I do your nails?" I heard Valencia ask.

"Uh.. Okay." I said slowly.

"I'll go check on the boys.." Mackenzie stated, leaving the room.

"She likes Cody." Valencia whispered. "But he has a girlfriend.. Rose, total bitch, doesn't even like him." Kelly added.

"I'm with Matt." Maddy giggled.

"Yeah, you two are cute." I giggled, I felt so girly right now, and I liked it..

"Oh god, and you and Marshall!" Valencia giggled again,

"Aha.. Yeah." I smiled.

"Oh my god what happened your neck!" Maddy gasped.

I stiffened

"Sorry.. You don't have t-"

"It's okay." I smile slightly

"My sister, Cake, and I were going to go to a dungeon, Marshall came but stayed invisible..." I began, telling them the whole story.

"That's so.. Cute but so omg." Kelly gasped. "We'll I'm done your hair, it's gorgeous." She smiled

"I finished your makeup too, and Val finished your nails."

"I looked at my nails, they were painted white, and my ring fingers both had white glitter on them.

"Marshall proposed?!" Maddy asked loudly, all the girls stared at the silver an pink ring.

"No.. I-I don't want to talk about it.. Sorry." I sighed

"Don't be!" The girls smiled, dragging me over to the mirror, my hair was perfectly curled, It was over to one side and had a large white glittery bow to match my nails.

I slipped on the shoes and stumbled a bit.

Valencia taught me how to walk and soon I mastered it, I slipped on the necklace Marshall gave me, the one that turns into a sword and with that we went into the boys, Marshall came over to me and whispered in my ear that I looked amazing.

.....

We reached the cloud kingdom and I smiled widely at all the music and flashing lights, there was a DJ and hundreds of people. .I

"Lets go over to the bar." Cody shouted over the music, everyone nodded

"Stay close Fi." Marshall warned

--------------

Hey guys!

There's some stuff happening and I will be adding in another character, I'll give credit when there in :)

Some drama coming maybe?

Might give a dedication so maybe comment why I should give you a dedication? :)

- Ashley x.