Hytu village. Day four.

We make it over into Hytu in good timing, we had three days left and I just hope everything goes fine. We don’t  bother with camping out this time, we had enough rest sitting down enjoying ourselves at the celebration and we lost a lot of time doing that too. We carry on through the woods, it was dark now and was hard to see where we was suppose to go, we carry on anyways and I can’t help but hate the silence that kept growing between me and Daniel, I suppose you could say it was awkward and it was from the kiss.

“Are you okay now?” Daniel asks me and I wonder to myself if he has had enough of the silence too.

“Yeah, I’m fine thanks just you know the end of the world and everything does get you down.” He doesn’t say anything back and we ride in more silence, only the sound of branches snapping under the hooves of the horses was all we could hear, except from the distant hoots of a owl.

“What I said the other day it wasn’t true.” Daniel finally says and I can’t help but think if he’s on about ‘the’ conversation. “the one about the kiss.” He finally says confirming my thoughts.

“Why’d you tell me this now?” I say in shock and I slap myself for asking that, and for it to be the first thing I said.

“Well as you said the worlds doomed to end right? Well I wanted you to know before it happened. I do like you Georgia, but it’s difficult.” He says and my surprise washes away, how was it difficult?

“H-“  A sudden boom and crack stops me in my sentence and I look at Daniel in horror. We rush forward into the main village and are dragged into hell, the war was just taking place here and so many people were dying, I scrunch my eyes for a moment but when I open them my heart drops. Daniel was in the middle of it all, rode straight into it thinking he could help but as I watch carefully I see he’s been caught and as I scream his name I can see them coming after me, getting prepared for the fight of my life I only just about hear Daniel scream above the rest for me to carry on, to leave him. I almost don’t comply but the final determined look in his eyes make me turn my horse around and gallop as fast as I can into the woods as fast and far as I can up to Lepaor gate. When I get there I can’t help but get off my horse and sit and cry, it was only me now – only me. 

A/N: Sorry this chapter is real small, but when i finish it and go through editing it I will make sure this is bigger!