Chapter 18

Ryan, Karlos, and Blake above

Lucas's P.O.V *the next day*

Game Day. The day that the whole student body come out and unite as one to support their team. Basically the best day's of school.

Unless your like me and can't play do to injury.

Right now I was in Evan's class looking at all of the guys with their jerseys on.

Our numbers are special to us. Especially mines, Tyler's, and Jacob's.

I got 2, because I am the second born and the youngest between Tyler and me.

Tyler got 3, because he is older than me and because he said he is my protector. Something like that.

Jacob got 1, because he said he is older than both of us. He likes to think of himself as a protector also.

Man I wish I could play tonight. I want to be on the field with my brothers.

"Hey man." Tyler said sitting beside me.

"Hey man. Ready for the game?"

"Heck yeah. With your new plays and with the strong team we have, there's no way we can loose."

"We better not either."

"Boys! Would you actually listen instead of talking about the game." Evan said frowning at us.

We muttered a sorry and paid attention the rest of the class period.

***

It was lunch time now. I was trying to decide whether I wanted to go sit with Tyler or go into the classroom with Evan right now.

I took a deep breath, for the millionth time. I'm still new to this, whole sitting in the cafeteria thing.

"Come on."

Tyler picked me up and sat me down beside Jake. He placed a tray down in front of me and sat beside me.

"You know I could have did all of this by myself, right?" I said crossing my arms.

"Well I know you. You had that questioning look on your face like you weren't going to sit here." He said in a matter of fact tone.

"Whatever?"

"Anyways have any of you guys seen Kyle?" I asked looking around the table noticing he wasn't here.

"Um, I actually don't know." Tyler said.

"Is he going to play in the game tonight?"

"Don't know about that either." Liam said.

Just then the cafeteria doors opened to Kyle with his number 32 jersey covered in blood. He was actually covered in blood from head to toe.

He walked over to Daulton's table and punched him in the face. He picked him up by the front of his jersey and slammed him against the table.

What the hell is going on?

Kyle's P.O.V

I walked towards the cafeteria doors and opened them.

I know I look bad right now but I don't care.

He pushed me over the edge.

He broke the chains sanity and killed it.

He will regret his very existence.

I walked to his table and punched him in the face. I picked him up by the colar of his jersey and slammed him against the table.

I punched him a few more times before I asked the most important question.