Chapter 13

*a week later*

Lucas's P.O.V

It's Monday and I finally got over my concussion. I decided to go back to school even though my right hand is fractured, but I'm ambidextrous so it's whatever.

Plus I did go to school Thursday and Friday so I wouldn't be so behind. But I still have to sit out in P.E though, unfortunately.

Asking Coach if I could participate in P.E was not pretty.

*Flashback*

"Coach can I participate in P.E?"

"Your hand is fractured." He said in a duh tone.

I looked down at my hand and frowned.

"Its just a scratch. Plus I can use both hands remember ." I said desperately.

"That's not the point Luke." He said sighing." We have a rule about that."

"No, we have a rule about concussions. That's different from broken bones."

"We actually do have a rule about that." Chase said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Foreal. Wait how would you know?" I said looking at him confused.

"Well when they became my guardian's, they want over rules in the house, and the field."

"Why the field?"

"For your safety. Now I'm not discussing this with you. You will not be participating and that's final." He said aggravated.

With that said he walked away.

"Sorry buddy." Chase said with a sincere look.

*End of Flashback*

I sighed at the memory.

"What's wrong with you?"

I looked beside me to see Kyle looking at me with a concerned face.

"Nothing it's just that Coach won't let me participate in P.E because of my arm."

"Oh well be does have that rule about broken bones."

"Am I the only one who didn't know about that rule." I said putting my head on the desk.

"No I don't think so."

"It was a rhetorical question."

"Oh."

The bell rung indicating that class was over.

I got up and started walking to my locker.

Once I got there. I opened it and switched my books out.

Once I closed my locker I was pushed against it causing me to drop my books and fall.

They started laughing.

I got up and looked behind me to see none other than Daulton Peterson himself.

"Haha nice one. Hey let me try." I said pushing him in a locker, making him fall.

Once he fell I jumped on top of him and punched him in the face repeatedly.

"Not so funny now is it!" I yelled while I was punching him.

His friends tried to help but I was to in the moment. Punching all of them in the face, I jumped back on him and kept punching him .

I was a raging bull that only saw red.