Chapter 6

Tyler's P.O.V

Sometime around 10:00 Dylan came home to help with Lucas.

Lucas was still sleep on the couch when he came in.

Jacob went to the store to pick up a few things, so I was just sitting on the floor ,in front of Luke's couch, watching Remember the Titans.

Somewhere during the movie I went to sleep.

Dylan's P.O.V

I decided to come home early to help the guys out with Lucas. Plus with three teenage boys home alone, nothing good can come from that.

The last time I left Conner, Jason, and Chase at home alone was when the girls needed to go to their Volleyball practice.

They decided to have a brawl over the last bit of ice cream left, not knowing there was some more in the fridge.

This caused two broken lamps, three broken arms, and one broken door.

I smiled at the memory.

I decided to cook some spaghetti for tonight making sure to cook four pans.

"I'm back." I heard a voice say.

"Oh hey Jake." I said helping him with the bags.

"Hey I'm going to go check on Lucas's brother and dad real quick. If they ask where I was just say I went on an errand. Please don't tell." He said quickly.

"Go ahead. They're both sleeping right now so hurry before they wake up. I promise I won't tell."

He nodded and walked out the door to the extra car that they decided to leave here for emergencies.

Jacob's P.O.V

I went in the emergency car we leave here, and drove to Luke's house.

I walked to the door and knocked. Mike opened the door.

"You look like shit." I said laughing.

"Whatever." He said rolling his eyes before he opened the door for me to walk in.

"Where's your dad?"

"At work."

He walked to the couch and sat down, while I leaned my back against the door putting my hands in my pockets.

It was silent for a while until he spoke.

"Is my brother okay?"

I frowned at that.

"Since when have you ever cared about your brother?"

He looked at me with a frown.

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm sorry but ever since he was born you've hated him because he supposedly 'killed your mother'. Well news flash that's life. People die everyday either from suicide, wars, and any other thing you can think of, and your mad over that. Dude my brother has basically been the older brother that Lucas always wanted."

"You don't know what your talking about."

I snapped at that.

I walked over to him and picked him up by the collar of his shirt and pushing him up against a wall.

"Open your god damn eyes Michael. Lucas has literally came up to me during my gym class and asked why you hated him so much. The kid even blames his self because he thinks if he was never born then this wouldn't be a problem. Hearing that makes me so disappointed in you so much."