Chapter 17

Scott's P.O.V *still in flashback*

I looked through the window to see Evan sleeping on the couch, and the John (the sheriff) at his desk writing something on paper.

I knocked on the door.

John looked up at me and got up to open the door.

"Hey man." He said smiling at me giving me handshake.

"Uh hi. Look we have a plan to get the twins back to their regular selves. But we kinda have to get them there against their will."

He looked at me shocked.

"Where's the other twin, and the other three?"

"Already there. I just need Evan. And can I borrow some duct tape."

"Sure. And if anybody ask. I had nothing to do with it." He walked in his office and have me the duct tape and walked away.

"Here goes nothing."

I opened the door and taped his hands quickly.

"Scott what are you doing?!" He said trying to kick me.

I didn't answer focusing on not getting hit. I tapped his feet and put tape on his mouth and picked him up and put him in the car.

Surprisingly nobody even looked up. John probably said ignore it. Smart man.

"Look Evan I know you probably never going to talk to me again because of this, but at least talk to the others. Especially your twin brother." I said driving to the meet up spot.

***

I parked the car and got out the car. I went to the other side and picked up Evan and placed him over my shoulder.

I walked in the office to see a lady at a desk.

"Are you with four other people that's already here?" She asked looking at me and then at my shoulder.

"Yes mam."

"Okay second room on your right."

"Thank you."

I walked to the door and opened it to see Travis and Thomas with E on his shoulder.

(A/N: before I cause confusion, since in the present time of this book people are trying to figure out Coach's name. I will give you a hint that it starts with E. That is his nickname. Plus it's making it hard to write without using the name I planned to write.)

We made eye contact with each other and nodded. We put the twins down and helped them take off the tape.

When done we faced them towards each other.

Their eyes widened at each other.

Just then a man came in.

"Alright how are you guys doing, my name is Dallas Monroe." He said shaking our hands.

"We are not doing the best actually. That's kinda why we are here, but my name is Scott, and this is Travis, Thomas, E, and Evan."

"And assuming the way their staring at each other in helping them out."

"Yep." All of us older brothers said.

Evan looked at me.

"Why are we here? I mean I'm fine."