words do hurt..

Sophia ...p...o....v....6:29.am......... 

I open my eyes hearing my alarm clock beeping. 

I hate that thing , I sit up and i yawn.. I hate school too, 

I get my clothes out of my closet, and go to take a shower, i love how the warm water feels on my skin, it feels amazing, after i get out I deside too fix my hair, I had time , and well i wanted to look good for Kyle, i liked him thinking i was pretty, as silly as that sounds,So i curled it , It looked pretty cool. 

I get dressed In a aqua blue t-shirt and skinny jeans, i think i look good. Then i go down stairs. 

"Mornin bro"i say. 

"Morning" he says trying too get Caleb too eat oatmeal uhg.The kid was verey picky in his food and he trys to get him to eat that stuff? i like it but he doesnt. 

"Let me" i say he nodds and gives me the bowl, more than happy to let me take over. 

"I'm gonna get ready" he says walking out. 

"Hey baby what in the world is you're daddy trying too feed you? " i say I put it down and get some coco puffs. 

"Here now this is food and you know how too chew." i say, i mean the kids had teeth for a year and they still feed him mushy stuff.

I pour some for him without milk and some for me with milk I give it too him and he picks one up and eats it  and then the rest of it.

"Better huh?" i say

"Mmhum" he says, he's so cute after that i put the bowls in the sink and Matt walks back in. 

"Did he eat?" he asks 

"Yup." i say

"Then why is it still siting here?" he asks looking at the oatmeal.

"Cause i gave him real food instead of stuff they could use for paste. " i say 

He groned. 

"Its a lot better for him than that sugar coated stuff, "  

"I thought eating paste was bad for you?" 

He grones again. I laugh 

"Go get you're bag" he says 

I do and then we leave and he drives me too school. 

"See ya later" i say when we get there . 

"See ya" he says. 

I get out and walk in the school and I'm not kidding when i say everything went dead quite. 

What the heck?. 

I walk past people and they whisper and laugh What's going on? Yeah i get laughed at but they never tryed too hide it, 

'They know.' Is all i can think, So i go up to a random girl. 

"Whats going on?!"i ask. 

She giggles and her and her friend run off. 

Stupid chicks, Then some guy touchs my shoulder. 

"What?"i say turning to face him, 

He's trying not too laugh, but he's bad at it. 

"How much?" he snickers with a stupid smirk on his face. 

"How much is What?" 

"You know." he says 

"Um nope i honestly have no clue."i say starting to get pissed off. 

"Don't play dumb now come on." 

"Uhg its not playing what the heck is going on!!?" 

"I heard you and Kyle hooked up and i know you wouldn't be with him for free so i was wonderin how much it cost him?" 

I stare at him wide eyed. 

"Where did you hear that?!!"i demaned 

"A little birdy told me."he said shrugging I turn and stomp off, I go find Kyle. 

He's punching some dude in the face, I run over, guess he heard the rumors, he looked up at me and stoped. 

"Sophia. --" he starts

"You've heard I'm guessing?"i say he just nods glareing down at the guy. 

"I'm sorry Sophia." he says 

"Its ok." i say 

But its not,  For some reason this hurts ,maybe its knowing they think I'm not worthy too be with him and stuff i know that when you have a mate things feel strange you care a lot of what they think of you and this makes it feel like there would only be that one reason he would want me and everyone knows that. 

I run outside before anyone can see me cry, but after i hit the door all the tears broke out , I stop too breathe, I and feel soneone grab a hold of me I turn around and Kyle pulls me in his arms peting my hair. 

I sobb into his chest Uhg i really need too stop doing this , he kisses my head. 

"It doesn't matter what they think and I'll beat the crap outa anyone who says another word about ok sweetie?" he says still trying to comfort me.

"Ok."i wimper. 

"Oh sweetie" He says and rocks me back and forth. 

"It'll be ok, ok?"he says looking in my eyes. 

"Okay" 

He pulls back and holds my face in his hands and  kisses my eyes. 

"I won't let them hurt you anymore i promise"he says in a sweet voice, and i really believe him, i nod 

"Thanks" i said.

"Of course baby i will always keep you safe, from anyone or anything.." he says , those words warm my heart so much,

I lean up to kiss him and it feels amazing, then he just holds me in his arms for awhile and i feel warm and safe just standing her in his arms.