I hid but you werent supposta seek!

*Edited,   Sophia  pov.

After getting away from Kyle I hadn't really been sure where I should go, I just knew I needed far away from him.

But I still had no car or ride, so I just kept on running and I didn't even slow down until I got to town and then I slow down to a walk. I wasn't a strong girl but I was fast, I could out run almost anyone I tried.

I Walk over to the little coffee shop, I like it here and well I spend a lot of time here. Sometimes its not very easy to study when there is a crying baby in the house, so I came here a lot because I could walk here from where we lived.

I go in and sit down in a small overstuffed chair by the window and take a few deep breaths. This is crazy! How could this be happening? I must still be asleep right? This is all some weird dream and I'll laugh about it when I wake up in a minute right?

But no this is no dream. . So what in the world happens now? All I want is for Kyle to just leave me alone. And then that's another thing, why did he kiss me? Is he just that stupid. . I mean I had expected him to tell me to get lost, reject me something. . But kiss me? No. .

And then he'd seemed so hurt when I pushed him away and hit him. . That must've been his wolf right? Because there is no way Kyle would want me, but I'm pretty sure his wolf would. Like I said some mates never love each other.

It's their wolfs that love each other, that's why they want to be together. But the people may never get along. And it was still the same for humans, just that we didn't have the wolf saying they loved them, there was just a part of them that knew they loved them . .

So that has to be why Kyle did that, his wolf. He mustve been the one that wanted to kiss me and well Kyle just had went along with it. Because Kyle hates me, and I can't think of any reason why that would've changed. . 

"Hey kid shouldn't you be in school?" the guy that works here asks me and I look over at him and he comes to stand next to me, there isn't really anyone else here but me, just one guy.

His name is Jake and since I came here a lot I knew him pretty well. He's around the age of 19 and I have to say pretty cute. Dark brown long hair that goes to his shoulders, pretty tall But not as tall as Kyle is.Kyle is 6.4, He is maybe six , But I'm only 5.4. So their both taller than me.

"I skipped." I say with a evil smirk and he rolls his eyes at me,

"Why? " he asks and I shrug

"Do I have to have a reason?" I ask and he nods

"Its not like you skip a lot, so something bad mustve happened." he says and I shrug and sigh. I think about telling him, I could trust him right? I mean he was the closest thing to a friend I really had around here, and he was a pretty nice guy.

"Well of course you heard about Kyle changing and well you know he still hasn't found his mate?" I say and he nods, Jake was human but like all the humans in this town he knew about us.

"Well he found her. . .It's me. . " I say sighing and his eyes widen.

"Really?!" he says shocked and his mouth hanging slightly open and I laugh at his face.

"Yup. " I say

"Wow, tough luck. " he says shaking his head and I nod and he puts a hand on my shoulder and rubs it a little.

"And Now I don't know whats going to happen, Because after I found out I ran off into the bath-room and after awhile Kyle came to find me. And well he kinda kissed me and I have no clue Why." I say

"What did you do when he kissed you?" he says

"I slapped him and ran away, and then I came here." I say and he nods

"Well I don't know what to tell you honey. ." he says shrugging and I sigh again.

"Why did it have to be Kyle? I mean I didnt even want a mate! Why did it have to be him ?" I say putting my head in my hands and groaning and he pats my shoulder again.

"I'll get you a coffee okay honey?" he says and I look up and nod smiling

"Thanks." I say and he nods and walks off to make me my coffee, by now he knew what I would get.

I look out the window and just kinda space out into my own world. What am I going to do? I mean i dont ever even want to see Kyle again! Maybe I could ask my brother to send me too a all girl school far far away from here. . I wonder if he would.

That is if he doesn't kill me for leaving school first, by now they would know I'm not in class. And if anyone cares enough to be worried about me, because even most my teachers didn't like me. . They would be calling Matt and he'd be finding out soon that I was not in school.

Uhg, I hate Kyle. . I really truly do. If I never seen him again it would be to soon!

Then because life seems to just love me, I started having a weird feeling. Like back at the school when I knew it was him standing on the other side of the door and I felt someone walking up behind me and I didn't bother turning around to see who.

"Can I sit with you?" Kyle says and I groan.

I turn around slowly and see him standing there and for a moment I am shocked. I've never seen him looking so . . painded. He looked so sad and it almost took my breath away from the guilt.

That was my fault wasnt it? I was making him sad? But wouldn't that mean that he cared about me? Kyle doesnt care about me he hates me, just like everyone else. But then again why do I care if he is hurting?

He's been hurting me for years now taking every chance to make my life hell and trying to break me. So maybe he deserves this for all those times.

I almost gasp when the sun shines in the window and it lights up his hair and I must say standing there he looks. . .Beautiful, and amazing and wow. He takes my breath away as he gives me a small smile and I just get lost looking at him for a moment.

Wait what am I saying?! What is wrong with me? Why am I thinking about him like that? No! I cant think about him like that because . . Well I just cant, He is still the guy who has been hurting me all these years, and the fatc of being mates and one kiss is not going to change that. .Really I don't think there is anything he could ever do that is going to change the way I feel about him or what he has done to me.

The sad part is, it doesnt look like he plans on giving up anytime soon. . .uhg.