Author's Note

Author’s Note

Two years ago to this day I penned the first words of The Art of Mending Memories.  It has been more of a pleasure to write than I can say.  Sure, there were some rough patches along the way when I suffered from writer’s block, but this is one of my greatest accomplishments.  I’ve fallen in love with my characters, and a large part of me is sad to see Kaelyn and Aaron’s story come to an end.  I don’t know what I’ve going to do with this story, whether it will ever becoming anything more than a file on my computer, but I’m so glad I stumbled upon Wattpad and began to write it.  Even more so, I’m thankful to all of you.  Without you guys, I would never have found a reason to finish it.  Thank you all so much for reading this story, and sticking with me.  Your comments and votes have inspired (and pressured) me to keep writing.  I know there were some (very long) gaps when I did not write, and I thank you all for being patient.  I especially thank those of you who have been there since the early chapters.  You guys—all of you—really are the best.

I don’t know what I plan on doing now.  I have a lot of ideas I would like to write as stories.  I was going to write a story from Aaron’s older brother Galen’s point of view, but I don’t know if I will.  I’m a very busy person, and I don’t want to start a story I can’t finish.  But who knows?  Maybe I will.  I have a lot of ideas, and that’s just one of them.

As always, thank you for reading.  I hope you’ve enjoyed reading The Art of Mending Memories as much as I’ve enjoyed writing it.