Chapter Twenty-Eight (Doing the Right Thing)- Ending

Before I started on this last chapter. I want to say thank you very much for reading this story and all. You all have shown a lot of support and I have a great time writing this story^^

This chapter is mainly about Cedric Kruise and like the title speaks for itself, it's time to do the right thing.

Pic on side is my friend who I used him as the base character of Cedric, well Chord Overstreet just plays him.

Chapter Twenty-Eight - Doing the Right Thing (Ending)

                   Cedric's POV

Out of frustration, I threw the whole thing into the garbage can. I ran past my father’s study room and checked the porch through the window again. No one except the neighbors’ children playing on the yard, tagging each other and jumping ropes. I missed those days, days when I could forget about almost anything in life and didn’t care less about the world around me. It’s just me, my toys and my friends, doing nothing but having the time of our lives.

                I went back inside the kitchen, having a last minute check to make sure the cupcakes I baked didn’t cool off. I picked one and bit into it, tasting the sweet taste.

                “God, this is awful,” I coughed, throwing the cupcake aside. Damn, that was the sweetest cupcake I’d ever tasted. It tasted like one gallon of sugar in my mouth. I out my head under the tap and rinsed it with water. The taste was still there but I tried my best to ignore it. Guessed the cupcakes were a total no, I didn’t want to give Aaron diabetes. I dumped the tray of horrible cupcakes into the bin, sighing at my failure. Better stuck with what I did best, that’s performing.

                Aaron called, telling me he had something to tell me. I told him I would go to his house but he insisted to come here, which made my thoughts went wild. I might not be a therapist, but I could sense Aaron’s tone over the phone. It’s not good.

                I had been waiting nervously after the call ended, taking showers again and again, gussying myself up, and cleaning the living room until its spin and span. When I figured I had nothing to do, I baked. I would seriously reconsider the idea the next time when I had nothing to do. I thought I estimated the cup of sugar exactly what my grandma wrote on the recipe. My mother baked it every time and they’d never tasted like mine. They were exactly tasted like from grandma’s hands. 

Sorry grandma, I fail you. I just want to bake for someone I love, is it too much grandma? Grandma, I know you will never accept homosexual because of your religion belief. But grandma, you taught me yourself that ‘love is love, no matter what happened, it will always be love that saves you.’ Grandma, I love him. And I am sure Jesus Crist will too love me either I am homosexual or not. The bible is wrong; it isn’t a sin to love someone. Same sex or not, the only thing that matters is love. Grandma, if you are disappointed in me. Then I am sorry, but I will never be sorry for who I love. Although I have clue that maybe he will choose the other guy, but all I know that it isn’t the end of the world yet because I know I have once been in love.

The bell rang, dragging me away from my thought. I dashed to the door and opened the heavy wooden door, revealing a dashing good-looking guy that once again took my breath away. Aaron stood there in a white Polo shirt and a pair of green jeans, smiling shyly at me with his eyes flickered with light. Damn, I was so turning into a chick.