Chapter Six (Into the Fallen)

I think this is the chapter that can clear up all of your confusions^^ Enjoy! Vote and Comment!

Chapter Six - Into The Fallen

                 I stared at the screen of my cellphone. The icon kept blinking, telling me to finish up the text. My fingers were numb, simply frozed in place.

                 'Send?' I shrugged off my ridiculous idea and clicked the key beside 'Send'.

                 'Delete?" I clicked on it and waited for it to show the next instruction.

                 "Are you sure you want to delete this message?" Again, yes.

                  I sighed of frustration and threw my cell onto the comfy bed of mine, It landed perfectly on my  green pillow. I launched myself toward my laptop and my fingers were moving swiftly on the keyboard.

                  "Facebook, Facebook, Facebook, is my drug..." I sang in 'Your Love is My Drug' tune while I scanned through the bundle of bloody softwares in my computer. Where's Facebook! Ops, There you are! I clicked on 'Welcome To Facebook' and quickly key in my name and password.

                  "Aaron T... Password? Holy Mercury! What's my password again?" I drummed my fingers on the table to refresh my mind. Nope, nothing. My mind keen on making my life a mess. Was it 6669223? or 12343212...

                   I scratched my head furiously and banged the table with my forehead.

                  "Ouch!" I rubbed my forehead. Damn! Even I hit the table, I still couldn't remember it! And it was hurt!

                   I stared at the 'Welcome To Facebook' page. A sudden flick of light lighted up on top of me like those cartoons. I grinned ear to ear and key in the password.

                    "Logging in, Redirecting, Facebook."

                     Victory! I was cheering happily for myself when a voice interrupted my spirit.

                     "Shut the freak up Aaron! I am trying to do my homework!" The petty voice said.

                     "Well try harder!" I replied back loudly.

                     That's my sister. Yes, I was not the only child in my family. Did I look spoil? Maybe a little, I was the youngest after all.

                      I focus back my laptop and scrolled down the page.

                      Oh yeah, I was going to tell Seth about him.

                       Damn! What happened to me! Did I really fall in love with him? He's not my type! Cuteness was obvious lacking in his structure.

                       Well, he's damn sexy and hot.

                        Shut up you childish mind! Wait, did I just say myself childish?

                        Well, better told Seth about it first before making any decision...

                         "You was tagged in Ken's photo." I read the post that sticked on my home wall.

                         Me? Tagged? Hmm...

                         No Way...