Chapter Nine (The Other Side)

Chapter Nine - The Other Side

                       Okay, calmed yourself down Aaron. You were just going to hang out at Dean's house. There was nothing wrong about it, or more about it. Just a simple get together in his house.

                       Oh what the heck, I was invited to Dean Hanson's house! Were you freakin' kidding me? Me? The guy who wore a stupid bumble bee mascot had been invited to the school badass gangster's house! Oh more like kidnapped! But I loved the sound of it! It's sexy to be kidnapped by Dean.

                        I was waiting nervously inside Dean's red jeep while he was driving in a slow and steady speed. I couldn't stop myself from stealing a glance at Dean's face and body. I was kind of dissapointed when Dean didn't wear his usual tight white undershirt with a leather jacket over it. Because if he wore them, I could easily see his defined abs and bices under those cheap and thin fabric. Not this button shirt which covered his drop dead gorgeous body. I wanted to feel his muscles under my finger tips! Stop it Aaron!

                       Was it me or my sweat just couldn't stop coming out from my system. Even the cooler in this car couldn't ease my mind and cool down my hot thoughts. I couldn't help but keep pretending I am cool with it. 'Act cool Aaron! Don't lose to your hormone!' I told myself. Curse you gay hormonal! I wanted to launch myself at him and kissed his wet lips that he kept using his tongue to lick them. Why he did that! Was he trying to make me horny. Well, he succeeded.

                        I leaned my head against the hard and cold glass window of his car, staring at the surrounding zipped passed me in great speed. The sun had set and the moon took place. Today was a full moon. I stared at the moving moon which kept following me.

                        Tears built in my eyes as I looked at the pure whiteness of the moon. My heart was hurt for a second when I thought of my closet life. I had to put on another mask to pretend everything was all right, a mask of lies that made me felt worser everyday when I couldn't be myself. 

                         I was a weak guy, I couldn't take care of myself. I needed a person who loved me and cared about me, to tell me everything I was doing was a ball of nonsense. I knew Seth and Alice cared and loved me, but they kept on helping me to build stronger of my fake mask. I was tired of that, I was tired of everything I was lying about. I wanted to be me. The real me. Talk about boys, flirt with boys out of public, date a boy, tell my family about it, marry to a boy.

                         But I couldn't, not because I was afraid of my reputation. I was afraid of my own family disgusted of me. My sister once told me not to fall in love with a guy because she didn't want a gay brother. I was laughing at her of her ridiculous joke, but deep down, I was bleeding. The worst was, my father thought I was dating Alice. He was proud of his own son to date such a beautiful and intelligent girl. I just smiled when he asked me about Alice. But the strange thing was, my mother didn't ask anything about my sexuality or personal problems. My mom and I were really, really close but she never once did ask me anything of my personal life. Come to think of it, it's so weird...

                        "We are here." Dean turned off the engine and alighted.

                        Oh my god, here went nothing... Just to let you know, my heart was pounding like non-stop when he spoke to me.

                         I alighted the car too and walked up to his house's porch.

                          I realized his house was just a few blocks away from Seth. His house was like normal household's houses. Eggshell coloured walls, rectangle windows with steel bars, a garden full of flowers and herbs, garage and a swing. Swing?