Chapter Ten (Deny Deny Deny Deany)

Chapter Ten - Deny Deny Deny Deany (I personally love this chapter^.^)

Recap

           "No! I am not playing with you! You are gay!"

           His words left me speechless...

End of Recap

            “Wha...Wha.. What?" I stuttered while stopped my struggling to get out from his grip. His grip relaxed a bit when he realized I didn't fight the hug. I was too distracted to move or to speak now. I thought I lost my voice when my tears came down from my eyes. He knew?

             "I know you are gay Aaron." He spoke again. The word was burning my mind, painful and shameful. 

             "No!" I fought back and finally got out from his grip, getting off the bed quickly as I could. I couldn't give up so easily. He didn't know, he was still guessing. I couldn't simply say 'Yes, I am gay. No beat me like you never beat me before you homophobe'.

              "You are gay!" Dean said angrily and got off from his bed too. His forest eyes filled with sadness and anger. He hated me, he was dissapointed of my sexuality.

               ”No! I am not! I am straight!" I denied his words. I had to do it. I didn't want him to hate again. I didn't want to live a life that Dean would always beat me up and hurt me. I had seen those shows, when bullies found out a gay people. They would beat the crap out of your gut.

                "Don't deny it Aaron!" He charged toward me but I dodged it and quickly ran out from the room.

                I didn't know why I was going. Why I accepted his invitation? Now I put myself in a mess I would always regret. He was going to beat me up tonight, that's why he invited me here alone. Where's his family? Oh god. He wanted to kill me! That's why his parents were not here tonight. He planned this all along! First, he lured me into his trap to go out with me. Second, he told me I was gay to make sure I was before killing the guy, hoping I said I was which I denied it. Third, killed me and set me on fire. Well, I didn't think the fire part was a good idea. But he would do anything! He's a gangster!

                 I ran down the stairs which I regretted as the rainbow living room filled my sight. Rainbow! My eyes were burning! I wanted to close my eyes but I couldn't when I knew Dean was still on the loose to kill me!

                 I forced my frozen legs to move to the dining room.

                 Thank God his mother wasn't crazy enough to paint the dining room rainbow! I looked around when I heard Dean's footsteps were closer behind me. I let out a low scream and quickly ducked down under the wooden dining table. Wait a minute, why couldn't I just run out from the house when I was at the living room?! Urgh! Stupid rainbow made my head hurt.

                  I was sweating nervously when I saw Dean's foot walked around the dining room from under the table.

                   "Urgh! Come out Aaron! I will not hurt you!" He groaned and walked out from the dining room. I sighed of relief.

                   Should I believe him? No, definitely a big no! Survival School Tip One: Never believe a bully's words.

                   I waited for the footsteps to fade from my league and snuck out. What!? Did you think I will stay here for whole night when I know he will find me sooner or later? No! I needed to get out from this killer's house!