Chapter Nineteen - Operation 'Kick Out The Trash'

Chapter Nineteen ( Operation 'Kick Out The Trash')

                Aaron's Giving Up POV

                "So, Alice really made all of this herself? In that small mind of hers?"

                 Dean looked liked he just saw a ghost, pale and sweating. While for Cedric, he's just smirking like an idiot. Cedric knew perfectly how Alice's brain worked, and he was used to it. Dean on the other hand, was jaw-dropping. I had to tell him a few times to make the words sinked in his dense mind. But it was alright, because I loved to see his adorable confused face.

                  "Yes Deanie. Stop thinking, you are just making your mind more complicated." I pinched his cheek tenderly, making him pouted at me. I gave him a kiss on the lips, which he wanted more but I stopped him. I pointed at the annoyed Cedric next to us, reminding him that he's watching. Dean shrugged, kissing me on the lips anyway. He deepened the kiss and bit my lower lips, a soft spot for making me moan. Damn, he wanted to make Cedric's jealous. 

                   "Enough! I have feeling too!" Cedric went forward and seperated us. I was being pulled backward so as Dean.

                    "What the hell! He's mine, Cedric Kruise. Get a life and stop interfering people's business." Dean stood up and pushed Cedric, making him backpedaled.

                     "I have a life, Dean Hanson. But it's obvious that you stole it." Cedric said in a calm tone, but those words were as deadly daggers, sending Dean's a warning. Cedric looked at me, his black eyes softened and gave me a warm smile. Dean followed his eyes, when he knew Cedric was watching at me without his permission. He swung his fist at Cedric, but it didn't collide on Cedric's face. Cedric caught it in his hands.

                     "See what I meant last time? When I am ready, you'll lose. Bad." I could see Cedric tightened the grip where Dean's fist was. Dean yelped and shoved back his fist, he was about to swing another fist at him but Cedric quickly dodged it and swiftly he elbowed Dean's stomach. When Dean was backing, Cedric gave him a knock on the neck. Dean closed his eyes, and he's going to fall down.

                      "Stop! You are hurting him, Cedric!" I ran towards them, shoving Cedric away. I wrapped my arms around Dean protectively just in time before he collasped on the floor. Dean was unconcious. How could he! 

                      "Why you chose him, Aaron? I am so much better than him!" Cedric shouted, grabbing my arm. I tugged my arm back, shooting dead glares at Cedric. But my heart started to hurt even more when I saw Cedric's teary face. God, I never saw Cedric cried before. Cedric pulled his face away from my sight. I put Dean gently on the bench, pecking on his lips. He would be okay now.

                       "Cedric?" I walked forward, reaching Cedric's side. I touched his shoulder, but he snapped my hand away. I was taken back by his action.

                        Under those messy bang of his, his black eyes were pouring. He brushed the tears away, but they kept on coming. It made my heart hurt and sick of myself. Why I always made everyone around me sad? Was I kind of a black cat?

                         I peered through my shoulder to the back, watching Dean's peaceful face. God, I was so pathetic. Sorry Dean... I didn't want to lose you but I didn't want to lose Cedric too... I know, I was a sick bastard... I couldn't even choose a damn guy and people would be laughing at me now.