Chapter 12

I ran up to my room crying. Donghae was leaving back to America?! That can't happen. Should I go with him back there? I don't need school. I can just go back with him there so I can leave. I can be an exchange student! No that won't work, Sora wouldn't let me leave.

I fell on the bed, laying on my stomach so I was facing the window that showed Donghae's room.

I got a call from a number I didn't know.

{hello hello? Hyukkie? It's Donghae, I want you to know that I'm fine and that I am gonna find a way to stay here. Meet me on the roof of the SM building.}

Okay

He had a plan? Interesting. I got up and walked out, going to the building like he said.

~At the building roof~

I sat on the roof top waiting. The sun was already setting.

"Oh you came!" Donghae came up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder. He was hugging me from the back so we were both facing the same way. I turned my head to look at him and he kissed me.

"So why did you want me here?" I asked braking off the kiss.

"Just to sit and watch the sunset together. I want this moment to last. Before I leave..."

We both stayed silent for a couple minutes.

"When will you leave?" I asked him in a whisper.

"In 2 days. My brother is already there and packed everything ahead of time."

"Oh..." I said to myself.

We sat in silent again. We just watched the sunset while our hands were intertwined.

"You know, I'll come and visit sometimes...." he said in my ear.

I nodded and just continued to watch the sunset.

"When are you planning to go home?" I asked him.

"Actually I packed a bag with pillows and a blanket." I turned and he gave me a smile.

"Are you planning to sleep here tonight? By yourself?"

"Nope! You're also staying here with me!"

"What?"

"You heard me."

He stood up, still holding my hand, and led me to where he set up the blankets and pillows. He laid down and brought me down with him. He pulled me into his embrace and we laid there like that for a while.

"Are we just going to lay here all night?" I asked while turning my head to look at him.

"Yep! Tonight is just gonna feel like forever."

"What?" He hugged me tighter and grabbed the blanket and pulled it over us.

"We should sleep, we have a big day tomorrow."

"But I have school." I whispered.

"Yes I know. That's why you have to sleep, so you can go to school with energy! Now sleep!" He closed his eyes, squeezing me tight.

I don't know why he wanted to sleep, it was about 6 PM.

I turned over and closed my eyes, trying to sleep.

"Are you really trying to sleep? It's 6:20 and I haven't eaten. Let's go eat and come back to sleep." he stood up and pulled me up too. He grabbed my hand and brought me down the stairs leading to the ground.

We walked around the city, hand in hand, for a while looking for somewhere to eat.

"Do you like hamburgers?" he asked me.

"Hamburgers? What's that?"

He stopped walking, dropped my hand and looked at me.

"You've never had a hamburger?! You haven't lived! Is there a McDonalds near here?"

"I don't know, I've never eaten there."

He looked around. He had a huge smile on his face and ran. I stayed still. He turned around and looked at me and ran back towards me. He took my hand and ran again.

We walked into the McDonalds.

"2 cheeseburgers, medium fries and a large drink please." he told the cashier.

I sat down at the closest table. Donghae came back with the food and handed me a hamburger.

"Here eat and experience life!" he said as taking a bit from his sandwich. We ate in silence.

"Wow this really is good." I finally said. Actually it was okay but I didn't want him to get mad about it.

We were laying on the 'bed' on the roof. He was holding me tight. I think he was sleeping. I tried to sleep but I couldn't stop thinking of him leaving me soon.