Chapter 8

Were we really that desperate to get away from Heechul? So desperate that Donghae climbed a barbed wire fence, cut his hands and stomach, then ended up in the hospital? Yeah I guess we are pretty desperate. That guy is really annoying and stupid.

I stood in the elevator of the hospital Donghae was in. I waited until floor 5. I'm only on floor 2. Doctors and nurses kept coming on so it got quite crowded, well for me crowded is about 5 people and there were only 7 people on here. The elevator dinged and the doors opened

Floor 5.

I'm hoping he has gotten better. It's only been 5 hours. What time is it?

I looked at my watch.

6:47 am

He got his injuries at 1:50 am. We're so stupid. Trying to get away from him, why didn't we just run into the river?

I was walking down the hallway still deep in my thoughts until I looked up

Lee Donghae

Yep this is his room. I walked in the room and saw him sleeping. The heart rate machine was going up and down nicely. That's a good sign. I sat down next to the bed, I remember when this use to be me. Actually this happened about a week ago... Wow now that I think of it a lot of things has happened really fast within 2 weeks. Drama much.

I moved to towards his forehead and kissed it. The poor baby...

His eyes fluttered opened.

"Hyukjae?" he whispered so quietly that it was almost inaudible.

"Yes I'm right here." I said back to him, I kissed his head and grabbed his hand.

"Can you let me go?" He asked.

"What do you mean let you go?!"

"Just let go..."

"I can't let you go! We've been through so much already! Why now?!" I felt the tears fill my eyes.

"No. Let go of my hand. It really hurts and you're making it hurt more..."

I looked at how I was holding his hand and dropped it. I whipped away my embarrassing tears and turned to look at the other side of the room. Donghae started laughing. I turned my attention back to him. He pulled the collar of my shirt to pull me into a long kiss. For a guy who's in the hospital, he's still a really good kisser.

"Don't ever leave." Donghae said while breaking the kiss.

"I promise." I said

"Excuse me, sir. Visiting hours are over. You should go to school." The nurse said, interrupting.

"Oh... I guess I have to leave." I kissed Donghae one last time and left.

"Hope you getter better!" I said to him while walking out of the door.

Sigh. Donghae Donghae Donghae. My sweet Donghae.

~Donghae's POV~

Ah my sweet Hyukjae. While I was thinking of what just happened, the nurse started to give me shots of some sorts.... The shots affected me a lot! I suddenly felt a shot of pain go everywhere! I couldn't feel my arms. I looked at the nurse in worry.

"Yes I know it hurts, you probably can't feel anything but it's going to help you heal ."

She then walked out of the room like nothing happened. I felt really sleepy... What were in those shots?... I slowly closed my eyes and let myself rest for a bit... I did lose a lot of blood...