Chapter 1

The first day of school, probably the worst day of school. High school is pretty hard, especially if you're the nerdy kid in school. Everyone at school calls me Eunhyuk, who knows why. My real name is Hyukjae but you know, whatever. School starts in about 5 hours and I can't sleep. Too much stress, too much thoughts, too much of everything. Why is life so hard? I guess that's what happens when you're a nerd and you're bullied. I just hate everyone. The only love I have is my dog Choco, my pomeranian.

3 hours later~
I'm still not asleep. Disappointing really. Sigh. I guess I'll just get up and get dressed since I have 2 hours until school. I got up and went to take a shower. The warm shower that soothes anyone. Once I got out I put on a plain white tee shirt and some jeans. Pretty normal I guess. I looked in the mirror and tried to somewhat make my stupid brown hair look pleasing. I'm just going to assume my hair also hates me. I went downstairs to go eat some breakfast. Of course there's no food. I look in the fridge oh look no food.
"Great" I whispered to myself
I guess I'll just sit on the couch and do nothing until it's time to go to the bus stop
~ring~ What the hell did something just ring? Oh it's my phone I should answer that. I look at my phone and see a text that says "Have you eaten yet? Come over and lets eat!" Ah Shin Donghee, he knows me so well.
"Okay I'll be there in a bit"
"You better hurry! my mom made so much food and I'll probably eat it all if you don't come in the next 5 minutes.

Best friends are the best things ever. I grabbed my old, ugly, torn book bag and ran out the door. There's no need to rush, Shin Dong only lives about 5 houses away. Not even far.

"About time you got here! I would've eaten all the food if Nari did stop me!"

"Oh so you do listen to other people besides your parents." I replied somewhat jokingly

"Well when you have a girlfriend you should listen to her. Unlike you who never had a girlfriend because you're so..."

"So what?"

"Nothing..."

Well I guess I'll never know what I am that makes girls not like me. Maybe it's because I'm bullied so that fact embarrasses them. Or maybe I'm just too hot for them! Hahaha yeah right...

"Come on lets go already I don't want to be late on the first day of school!

Sigh. School the place with depression and crap. I wish I can skip school without Shin Dong getting all worked up about it.

"Can we at least drive to school? I don't want to take the bus" I answered back to him.

"Fine whatever. We have to take Nari's car, so she'll be driving us."

I hate car rides with those two... They never shut up about their love. it's not that I'm a hater for love or anything, it's just that it sickens me. Maybe because I've never loved anyone besides family.

Ah school, the place I love. NOT! It can go somewhere else. School work, teachers, bullies, the stupid lockers, everything about school is just terrible. I got out of the car and stood in front of the school for a second, trying to get a good look at it. Or should I say a bad look at it.

"Hey! Hyukkie~ turn around when I'm talking to you!" A familiar mocking voice said to me.
Heechul. Kim Heechul. Probably one of the worst bullies there is. If anyone else saw him they'd think
"Oh he doesn't look too bad! He's so pretty! Are you sure he's a boy?"
Well you know what, besides his orange like hair that goes to his shoulders, his thin body that every women is jealous of, and his charms, he is probably the worst person ever. He can make a straight man turn. I know because that's what he did to me. One day I was liking girls and after I talked to him I couldn't stop thinking about him, him and his beauty.