Chapter 10

I woke up from a loud thumping noise. I looked up and saw Heechul at the end of the bed.

"Are you freaking kidding me?! Get lost! I don't like you!" I was nearly screaming at him. All he did was look sadly at me

"You ended up in the hospital because of me...I'm sorry"

I turned so I couldn't look at him. Where was Hyukkie when I needed him? I closes my eyes, wishing Heechul would be gone. I opened my eyes and looked up, he was gone. What the hell?

I heard running in the hall. I got up off the bed and walked towards the window to see what the commotion was about. I couldn't see what was going on but the door to the other room was opened and I could clearly see who was in there.

Choi Siwon. Lee Soras husband. More specifically, Hyukkies brother in law.

He was laying in bed. Not moving. What happened? I opened the door of my room and slowly made my way out of the room. I walked into Siwons room. There was a clipboard on the table next to him.

Condition: Will not live

What happened: Was shot. Possibly suicide.

Suicide? Why would he kill himself?

There were footsteps coming in the hallway. I wasn't suppose to leave his room. I started to panic. Trying to hide. I went under the bed and clung on to the sides with my hands and feet so I wasn't touching the ground.

"Sir, what if he doesn't die and tells everyone what happened?"

"Shut up! Nothing will happen, it's impossible."

"But sir... what if it does happen? And he tells everyone about who shot him? What if he tells them that he couldn't get the money for the drugs on time? What if they find drugs in his system?!" there was a loud slapping noise.

"I told you to shut up! He only bought drugs from us so he can sell them to other people."

My arms were getting weak. I couldn't hold on for much longer. I thought I could fall on the ground quietly without anyone noticing. I dropped and I realized something big I forgot... the bottom part of the bed was exposed and one man in a suit saw me. I put a finger to my lips telling him to "sush" and I begged.

"Sir...we should leave. Before his family comes."

"Okay then...but someone's already here so why does it matter?"

"What do you mean, sir?"

The other man moved and walked somewhere. Then out of no where someone grabbed the back of my shirt and dragged me out from under the bed and in the middle of the room.

"I-I -" I started to say before getting punched in the stomach. He then pushed me to the ground and started to kick my stomach and punch my head, over and over again he kept attacking.

"If you tell anyone, I'll make sure you're dead! I'll find out everything about you and track you down." he whispered to me. I nodded, a lot.

He let go then left.

"I'm so sorry...." the other man whispered.

I stared at the door and dropped to the ground. What just happened? My mind felt like it was gone. I can think but I can't take control of myself. I feel paralyzed. Why can't I move? So much pain hitting me at once... I can feel myself falling but the ground was still there. What's going on?

~Hyukjae's POV~

I was driving to the hospital. The same one Donghae was in. Sora was still crying, I can't blame her. We arrived at the hospital. We still remained silent. Even going up the elevator to his floor was silent.

"You go in first. I'll be in there soon." she whispered while we were next to his room. I nodded and went in, staring at the ground. I heard someone breathe really heavily and looked up. Donghae was on the ground, holding his stomach as if he was just punched. I ran to him and crouched down besides him, bringing him into my embrace.

"What happened? Why are you here?"

He was staring straight at the bed. Not even looking up at me. I grabbed his head and brought it to mine!

"Donghae ah! You shouldn't be in here anyways!" Even though he was looking at me, it seemed like he didn't know I was there. I helped him get up and I brought him to his room. He went to his bed and laid down.

"What's wrong?" I said full of worry.

He still wasn't looking. I screamed his name but he didn't look, he completely ignored me. I kept screaming but he didn't move or look at me. I started to cry while shaking him. A nurse came in and kept screaming at me to leave. I couldn't leave. She dragged me out and locked the door to his room. Her mouth was moving but I didn't hear anything. What was wrong with Donghae? Why am I crying over him? Am I starting to actually love him? I have so many questions but no answers. I sat there, on the ground of the hallway, staring at Donghae's room. I started to fall asleep.

HYUKKIE!

I woke up with a shock. I ran to Donghae's window and Donghae was there, right at the window. Staring at me in confusion. He walked over to the door and unlocked it. Letting me in the room.

"How long have you been here?" he asked it like nothing happened.

I pulled him into a long hug.

"I've been here for hours! Shaking you, screaming at you but you didn't look up or look at me or anything, you didn't even move!" I felt my tears come.

"I don't remember anything...." I stared crying into his shoulder.

"You don't need to cry." he was patting the back of my head. Finally, he was the one talking, not me.

"I'm going home today so everything is fine!" I started sobbing more. It was probably happy tears. He was stroking my head, calming me down.

"I'll go change and we can go. But we have to promise never to be in here again! As in, we can't get injured at all! Look at me and promise!"

I let go of his embrace and looked at him in the eyes.

"I promise."