Chapter 5

~Hyukjae's POV~

I woke up. I looked around to what seemed was a hospital room. Wasn't I at home? Donghae kissed me! At least I think we did? Shin Dong entered the room.

"Oh your awake? Great!."

"Hyung? Didn't you drive me home yesterday?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You drove me home yesterday! And the day before that you told me Donghae and Heechul were dating..."

"What are you talking about? You've been sleeping for 5 days straight. They said you were in a coma..."

~Donghae's POV~

I looked at the car that pulled into Hyukkies driveway. I stared at it, trying to see if it was Hyukkie or not. The car didn't look familiar at all. Wait did Hyukkie even own a car?

A man stepped out and went over to the other side to open the door for the other person. A women got out. She had a resemblance to Hyukkie in a way. I walked towards the car.

"Uhm excuse me?"

"Yes?" the women said nicely.

"Uhm is Hyukkie with you? And if not do you know where he is?"

"Hyukkie? No sorry I don't know where he is. Did you just move here? I've never seen you before."

"Yes actually I did just move here. In fact I've never seen you here either..."

"Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself! Silly me! I'm Lee Sora."

Lee Sora? Isn't that Hyukkie's sister? He said she was gone...

"Lee Sora? You're Hyukkies sister, right?"

"Yeah! He might not call me his sister anymore though... You see I ran away about 6 or 7 years ago and never came back. Oh where are my manners come in, come in! Here we should go inside and talk. I apologize."

We walked into the house and she offered me some tea, I kindly refused and sat down on the couch.

"Okay so where were we? Oh Yes, I remember! Well I ran away with Hyukjae's best friend at the time, Choi Siwon, the man you saw earlier. Hyukjae told me that he wanted me to marry Siwon one day. Well I took that into consideration and I decides that I did want to marry him. So I told Siwon about running away and getting married and he agreed. I loved him, I didn't know that I did until I actually put thought into it. So without anyone knowing, I snuck out and went to the airport. I really wanted to go to America so that's where we went. We then got married there. And that's my story, what's yours?"

"Well I moved here from America, and Hyukjae was the first person I met. We had every class together so I thought we should be friends. So we became friends and then got close. Then one day I heard screaming so I ran over to his house, he was crying and he was crying over your disappearance. So I calmed him down by taking him to go out and eat. He stuffed his mouth with the ramyun he was eating, which was spicy. He started choking and passed out. He was then taken to the hospital and has been there for about 5 days now."

"What?! Is he okay?"

"He burned some of his throat and the doctors said it need to heal for a while. He should be coming home soon."

There was a silent click noise and someone walked into the house. We both turned our heads.

Hyukkie finally came home.

~Hyukjae's POV~

I walked into the house looking around. I heard talking. I went into the living room, Donghae and a woman was there.

"Hyukkie!" Donghae squealed and ran to me and gave me a big hug.

"Hi to you too. Who's that?" I whispered to him. He grabbed my hand and took me towards her. Out finger intertwined, why does this seem familiar. He sat me down next to the woman, his hand still holding mine.

"It's been a while." The woman said to me.

"I'm sorry but uhm.... who are you?" I asked, trying to be polite.

"You don't remember me? Such a shame..."

"Uhm can you not stall and just tell me?" I was starting to feel anger, a stranger in my house, I didn't like this.

"Be nice Hyukkie." Donghae whispered to me.

"I guess you have a bad memory. You can't even remember your Noona..."

Noona? Sora? That's impossible! Eomma told me she was gone.

"Sora?"

"Yeah you got it right that was easy!" She smiled but I was upset.

"Eomma told me you were gone. Where did you go? Why did you leave?" I wanted to scream questions to her! I can't even call her my Noona now.

"I went to America, I left because you said that I should marry Siwon Oppa. So we got married."

"But but but..." I had no words. I was speechless.

"She left because in a way you asked her to..." Donghae whispered to me.

"It's not that I told her to leave! I recommended her to marry him!" I yelled.

I looked over to my sister and she was shocked. I didn't know how I felt anymore so I decided to just run to my room. Once I got to my room, I slammed the door. I locked it so no one can come in.

"Hyukkie..." Someone whispered outside the door. It was a nice, quiet, soft whisper.

"May I come in?" said the whisper. I didn't know what to do so I just laid down on my bed. Thinking of everything that has happened. Why is it that when one guy comes here and becomes my friend, a lot of weird things have been happening? Something suspicious...

I was so frustrated. All I can think of was that I was in a coma for 5 days! How is that possible? I know that I woke up when they came in. I know I was awake! How was I in a coma? Was I possibly dreaming of it all? While I was deep in my mind, the door clicked.

"Hi...sorry it's just that I had to break in like that... Noona told me where it was...are you okay?" Donghae seemed so gentle and caring that it was cute.

"It's fine. Its just that I am frustrated..."

"What are you frustrated about?"

"Was I seriously in a coma for 5 days?!"

"....Yes.." he answered really quietly. Was he trying to hide something?

"Did you come into my room durning the time I was out?"

"...Yes..."

"Did you say something to me? Like how you are dating someone named Jessica?"

"...Maybe." why was he answering so quietly? It's not like he's in trial.

I stared at him. He stared at the floor, playing with his fingers.

"OKAY! I admit that I said that! But I only said it because I knew you had a history with Heechul and we're friends so I didn't want you to hate me for taking him! And for the record I got rid of him because I didn't want him anyways! It was all just a -"

I grabbed his wrist and stood up so my face was a few inches away from his.

"Shut up or I'll make you shut up" I whispered. He made a small whimpering noise and stared at the ground again. I felt superior! This has never happened before.

"I'm sorry... I just wanted to explain my-" I put my face closer to his so he'd get the message. If I moved a but closer our lips would be touching. We looked at each other in the eyes. His eyes watching my intently. I moved towards him so I was closer.