Chapter 11

I woke up in the morning laying on something unfamiliar. I looked up to see that I was laying on Hyukkies chest. Oh right I slept at his house again. These days have been beautiful together. Minus the bad things, but other then that everything is beautiful to me. Nothing can ruin this.

Hyukkie wrapped his arms around me, hugging me.

"Good morning" he whispered in my ear.

"Good morning" I whispered back.

We laid like this for another hour or so, talking about small things. Our feelings and such. When I first checked it was 7:45 am, now it 12:24 pm.

"We should probably get up." I said to him. I sat up about to get off the bed when Hyukkie pulled me back into his embrace.

"No let's just stay like this." he whispered

"But we have school..."

"Mm....school?! What's today?!" he shoved me off the bed and ran to the bathroom to wash up.

"It's Thursday." I said to him while going through his clothes. I grabbed a random shirt and put it on. He came out of the bathroom.

"So are we walking or... are you wearing my shirt?"

I looked down at what I was wearing.

"I guess I am." I smiled at him.

"Have you realized that we've only been to school like 3 times within a couple weeks?"

"I think maybe less. Will we get expelled?"

He shrugged and walked out of the room.

I walked over to him sadly.

"Hyung..." I started to say but started tearing up

"Yah, what's wrong? There's nothing to cry about..." he walked over to me and wiped my tears.

"My parents said that if I get expelled....we'd have to go back to America...." I tried to hold back my tears.

"Well...then we have to make sure you don't get expelled." he brought me into his embrace again. He also kissed my forehead, ensuring that I was gonna be fine.

~At school~

The principal walked into the room.

"Lee Donghae, come to my office."

Aish!

I got up from my seat and walked to his office. I took a seat in the chair in front of his desk.

"Do you know why I called you in here today?"

"No" I responded quietly.

"Well, you haven't been going to school often. I'm sorry but I might have to let you go. I know about you and Eunhyuk so I feel even more bad about this..."

"Am I being expelled?..." I asked trying not to cry.

"Unfortunately yes... I'm really sorry about this. You may go home now. I already contacted your parents."

I got up and walked out the door.

I'm getting expelled because I haven't been in school? America isn't like this, was it?

I started walking outside towards my house.

"Donghaek!"

I turned around and saw Hyukjae running towards me. He hugged me.

"What happened?" I looked up at him, tears filling my eyes.

"I got expelled.... I'm so sorry Hyukjae." I've never called him by his real name. Is this love? Probably not, calling someone by their real name doesn't mean love.

I looked up at him, I saw him tearing up.

"I can come back! I'll come back in 3 years once everything is sorted out!" I tried to comfort him with these words, it was the truth but it felt like a lie. He was tearing up, he turned to cry. He then ran towards the opposite way from where I was walking.

"Lee Hyukjae! Come back!" I yelled, it was no use. He wouldn't comeback. I walked home crying.

"Are you really getting expelled?" I heard a voice say next to me. I turned and saw Sora

"How did you know that?" I asked.

"Things here travel pretty fast." she smiled.

"Get in the car, let's have a drive"

A drive? I've never really talked to his sister except for the first time I saw her.

I thought about it. I guess going on a ride would be fine.

I walked over to the other side and got in.

"Where are we going?" I put my bag in the back seat and stared outside the window.

"You'll see..." she said quietly.

"It'll be a long drive so don't worry. Just sleep or something."

I guess I'll sleep. I rested my head on the door side, trying to sleep.

It was hard trying to sleep when all you can think about is leaving someone you love.