Hot mess

Lauren POV

I felt my heart stop as I glanced at the two. The male and female who looked happier than ever, smiling, laughing and embracing each other . The boy gave the girl that look, the one I desired the most.

I just wanted that. The example picture that they'd put on a card. I wanted love that would make my heart beat slower and faster at the same time. And no matter what I just felt that I can never be content with anything.

I loved sam more than anything, trust me I did. But now I just feel like everything I do, just is. Every kiss, every hug, it just happens. I don't feel anything.

Seeing one of my best friends and cousin enjoy what I wanted just......hurt, stung? I sighed in confusion.

Did I want kian? Was I jealous of Ashley? Or was I just jealous of the affection she was getting?

I looked up and finally realized I was by myself in the shiny sleek looking elevator. Wow sam must think I'm a bipolar wreck.

I swiped my tears aways and fixed my posture. I need to stop crying. I strolled until I found my room.

I felt around my bag for my thin key and stuck it into the slot.

I kicked off my shoes and plopped my bag down randomly.

"You alright there?" I heard a voice say, making me jump

"Shi-" I gasped realizing I wasn't alone. Chris smirked, but his expression faded once he noticed my smeared makeup.

"You alright?" He asked, rubbing my arms.

"Yeah" I lied.

"Damn lie" he replied. "Lauren what's wrong?"

"That's the thing, I don't know. I-i saw kian and Ashley and I don't know. It just happened. I don't think I felt jealousy , it's just....I can't explain" I blurted.

"Do you like kian?" He asked, the one question I wanted him not to ask.

"No, yeah no" I mumbled, trying to reassure myself.

"Listen, you're probably just tired. It's been a long day, don't trip, you'll be fine tomorrow." Chris stated. I nodded and whispered a quick 'thanks' before turning away to the bathroom.

I washed my tear stained face and brushed my teeth briefly. I tied my curled hair into a messy bun and changed into some pajama shorts and a loose shirt .

When I came back Chris was sprawled like a bear on the bed, still in his regular clothes.

"Okay you better move your booty because I'm not sleeping on the couch" I smiled, lugging his legs over. He groaned before getting up and sliding over.

I didn't even care that I was sharing a bed with Chris. He was a friend and I knew he wouldn't do anything.

I slid in and let my muscles relax. I shut my eyes and hoped that all this stuff would be resolved tomorrow.

Sam POV

Before I knew it, Lauren had run off without saying anything. Had i done something wrong? I hadn't said anything risky.

I sighed and took a seat down in the lobby's fancy chairs. I pulled out my phone and casually checked it. Kian's picture flashed on my screen as I answered his call.

"Sup" I said, glancing at all the random people rushing in and out.

"Hey where are you?" he asked in a cheery mood. It sounded noisy wherever he was.

"Uhh I'm just chilling in the lobby" I stated plainly. I didn't think kian needed to know about the whole Lauren thing. She was probably just having a bad day.

"Oh. Where's Lauren?" He asked.

" She got tired. She went up to her room to sleep"

"Oh. Do you wanna hang with me and Ashley then?"

"Nah I'm good man, I'll see you guys tomorrow"

"Okay. I'll see you then." he curtly said before hanging up.

My phone made a thin noise, indicating a text.

I looked down at the message with a smile on my face.

"Kylie Jenner:

See you at 3 tomorrow, don't forget;)"

_________________________

So I bet you guys thought this story died huh? well, it's back and better than ever! I can't explain to say how sorry I am for taking such a long break, I'm working on getting a CONSISTENT schedule for updates

Thank you to everyone who's been reading , has been waiting for ages, and even just started reading! I love you all

What do you thinks happening next. Will Chris and Lauren stay as friends? Is Sam sneaking around with Kylie behind Lauren's back? Are Ashley and Kian really in love?

Comment your answers

Thank you and I love you guys <3