Secrets are ok, right?

"What? When?" I asked, stepping aside so she could come in.

"Last night." She sighed while taking a seat.

So this is what Sam was soo tense about. I'm pretty sure Lauren wouldn't be happy to find out her boyfriend kissed her cousin literally hours before he asked her out.

"Oh. Are you alright?" I asked wrapping a comforting shoulder around her.

"No" she said, her shoulders starting to shake." I broke up with Eric too."

"Why?!" I asked, she must've felt really guilty.

"Because I thi- I like Sam." She sighed.I sure as hell didn't expect that.

"Sam? Do you know if he feels the same?" I asked.

"He doesn't" she blurted, her voice faltering, I hated seeing her like this.

"It just hurts to see them together, I love Lauren no lie, but I love Sam too and I'm the one who should be with him." Ashley exclaimed. I rubber her back.

"I know, just give it some time." I cooed. A light knocking filled my ears. I ran up to the door and saw kian, bouncing with energy.

"Chris my maaaaann!" He yelled, whoa someone has a lot of energy.

"Hey dude" I replied letting him in.

"Where's Sam and Lauren?" He asked scanning the room.

"They went for ice cream," I answered while shutting the door.

"Ashley are you okay?" Kian asked, plopping down next to her.

"Yeah I'm fine." She said, fixing her posture and wiping her eyes. I could tell she was lying,

" I uh just watched a really sad movie." She lied.

"Okay then, " he chuckled.

"What are you guys doing in this boring hotel room?" Kian yelled. " We in New York!"

Honestly, Kians positivity was infectious , a smile snuck its way onto my face. I could tell it had affected Ashley too.

"We'll the lets go!" She exclaimed.

Within minutes we were smack dab in the middle of time square. It was crazy how diverse this small city was. The three of us ran around like idiots, but that was the best part about it.

After running through stores, dancing randomly in the middle of the sidewalk, eating a ton of things "only good in New York", and blowing our money on shopping, we ended up in Central Park.

Cheesy huh?

"Tonight was fun" Kian said as we all crammed into the metal park bench.

"Definitely" Ashley sighed, putting her legs up kian and I.

"Time for an Instagram pic" Kian shouted, calling a random stranger and asking her to take a picture.

The lady handed Kian back his phone, we all looked so happy in the picture.

"Posted" Kian said as he tapped away at his phone." Oh and it's Sam and Lauren kissing." He muttered, showing us his screen.

Sam had posted a picture of him and Lauren kissing.

I felt the anger burn through me. He didn't deserve her. He stole her from me and from Kian. I remember Kian saying he really liked lauren too. And he kissed her cousin too!

"Wooo what a surprise" Kian sighed. Ashley remained quiet.

"You expected this?" I asked.

"Of course, Sam always gets what he wants." Kian argued, focusing on his phone.

"I know right." Ashley stated bluntly.

"Whoa, what happened?" Kian asked, noticing Ashley's sudden change in tone.

"We kissed, last night technically. I now have feelings for him, but don't worry it's no problem because he doesn't feel the same way and got Lauren back again." She snapped sarcastically.

"You two kissed?" Kian asked,his eyes wide.

"Yup" Ashley said popping the 'p'. "I'm sorry I just - i don't know." She added, her tone turning calmer.

"Don't worry about it...but wow Sam just seems to be dating or kissing all of la" Kian joked. The three of us burst into laughter.

"Sams a great guy, just stupid sometimes" he stated.

"Agreed" Ashley and I replied.

*Lauren pov*

Sam and I finally arrived at the ice cream shop, it took forever to get there!

"What do you want baby?" Sam asked, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder.

"Cookies and cream please" I said. He ordered and we found a small table outside. New York was beautiful at night.

"You're perfect"Sam said, looking me in the eyes. I smiled.

"Who payed you to say that" I teased. He leaned in and kissed me. I heard a clicking sound.

"Did you just take a picture?" I asked as soon as we pulled away.

"Maybe" he answered, smiling as he looked down at his phone. After we finished Sam recommended visiting Central Park since it wasn't too far away.

We walked over to a large lit up area of the park that had a crowd of people dancing. Soft music blared through speakers.

"Wanna dance?" He asked shyly, it was cute.

"Sure" I replied, wrapping my arms around his neck, his hands found my waist. We swayed to the slow song.

"So..." He said awkwardly before we both started laughing hysterically.

"Hmm.....what could I possibly do to make you break up with me?" He asked lightly.

"Are you really asking this?" I giggled.

"Yeah! I don't want to lose you, what if you hate pizza and I offer you some and you break up with me" he joked.

"Okay well I'm pretty sure everybody loves pizza....but I don't know, you'd have to do something really bad to get me break up with you, like kiss my best friend or cousin or something." I trailed off.

"Ohh" he said weirdly.

"We'll we don't need to worry about that." I said cutting the tension and kissing him softly on his lips.

*Sam Pov*

If only Lauren knew....oh we'll what she doesn't know won't kill her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Loves:)Thank you soo much for reading commenting and voting, you guys are amazing! I read every single comment. What did you think of this chapter? Who's point of view do you want the next update to be in? Will Lauren and Sam last? Will one of the boys develop feelings for Ashley? Leave you answers/predictions for the next chapter below please.

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP NEXT WEDNESDAY OR SOONER IF THIS GETS 20 COMMENTS!(Not including my responses to previous comments)

I love you