Sharing is caring?

Lauren Pov
Wow I can't believe I'm actually doing this. I stayed quiet as Chris and I went through the massive lines all airports seem to have.
"You alright?" Chris asked,a worried look on face.
" just tired" I lied.
He nodded and we went to our seats. During the plane ride I mapped my thoughts. My life seemed like a dramatic reality show. Adrenaline started pumping through my veins as soon as the mono toned airline hostess announced our landing.
"Chris! Were in New York!" I exclaimed, bouncing up and down inmy seat.
He smiled and chuckled quietly, probably embarrassed by me.

After squeezing out of the crowded airport the two of us made it to the hotel. I practically ran up to our room. My eyes widened when I noticed there was only one bed.

Well this awkward.

Chris didn't seem to care and flopped down onto the plush bed.

A wave of silence passed over us, the only sound being our breathing.

"LETS GO PARTY! " He suddenly yelled.

I smiled." That's more like it."

Sam Pov
I can't even described what just happened. Well actually, I can, I just kissed Lauren's COUSIN! That's wrong on soon many levels.

It was extremely awkward afterwards.

"I-i have to go see her."I stuttered. I couldnt just let her fall right into Chris' arms, because I knew they would be wide open and ready to welcome her.

"I have her hotel info, Ill text it to you." Ashley said after clearing her voice.

"Ashley I dont know what just hap-" I blurted but she cut me off.

"I like you Sam."She stated with a sigh. Whoa, this wasnt supposed to happen.

"Im sorry, I dont feel the same way."I replied, I watched as sadness filled her face.

"Youre probably just caught up in the moment. You have an amazing boyfriend who loves you, and you love him too."I added.

She slowly nodded as she bit her lip. I could tell she was trying to hold in some tears.

"Why dont you get some sleep, it'll clear your mind." I quickly said. She whispered a response quietly but I didnt hear her.

I awkwardly nodded and let myself out. Well thats going to be a problem tomorrow morning. I pulled out my phone and dialed Kian's number.

"Ayyye" He said in an energetic tone.

"Hey, so you know how we always talk about going to New York together? Lets go tonight." I said trying to make it seem light. It probably was the worst idea to hit up Kian for something like this, at this time, but he was my best friend, and if I was going to have some crazy adventure out of the blue to New York, it was going to be with him.

"Dude youre crazy!" He laughed, not taking me seriously.

"Kian im dead serious. Dont we deserve a little vacation time? Weve been working really hard on youtube and school." I rambled trying to think of more excuses.

"Ehh why not? My moms cool with me traveling as long as im not by myself."Kian sighed, finally caving.

"YES!" I cheered. "Okay Ill book the tickets and hotel, you pack and be at my house in an hour."

I rushed home and immediately started jamming things into the computer. Within 10 minutes our flights and hotel room was booked.

I ran around jamming stuff into a suitcase. This has got to be the craziest thing I have ever done. I had already told my mom about the trip, so when Kian texted me from the taxi outside, I ran out and hopped into the car.

"Here we come New York!." Kian shouted. 

It all seemed like a  blur until I was actually sitting on the plane. Apparently Lauren's flight had only left 2 hours before mine and Kians because it got delayed, so we should make it there in pretty good time to catch her.

I finally decided to tell Kian the real reason why I wanted to go to New York. He just sighed and smiled.

"Nice one dude, but were still doing some crazy poop."

We practically ran through the hotel, I could tell because of all the glares we got. Once we got into our room, I freshened up.

"Okay, im going to go see her." I anxiously said.

"Good luck man. Im going to take a nap, wake me up if you guys go out." Kian yawned as layed back on the huge bed. I nodded and took off. Their room was only a hallway down from mine.

I drummed my fist against the door and hoped for a reply. It slowly opened and Lauren looked at me.

"Sam what ar-" She asked but I cut her off by pressing my lips to hers. She gently pulled me closer and wrapped her arms around me. Lauren broke off, a smile playing on her lips.

"I love you." I whispered. Oh my gosh did I really just say that right now?!

"I love you too Sam." She answered. You have no idea how much ive wished for those words to come from her lips. It all seemed surreal. I pulled her in for another kiss. Everything was perfect.

Chris POV

I whistled as I walked back to the hotel room, a bag of chinese take out dangling from my fingers. Tonight was the night, I was finally going to ask Lauren to be my girlfriend. I thought of ways to ask her in my head.Suddenly, I stopped like a dear that had just been caught in the headlights.

What I was seeing couldnt have possibly been real.

"I love you too Sam."Lauren said. I felt my heart sink.

Thanks a lot Sam Pottorff.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY! Im finally back:) I want to apologize loads for not updating in forever, I know, im a terrible person, but im happy to say that there will be scheduled updates once again. After this chapter, updates will be up every Wednesday! Sorry its only once a week, but I promise  you I will work up to more frequent updates.Thank you guys soo much for all the feedback, I literally want to cry of happiness. I notice every single vote and comment.

What do you guys think of this chapter? How do you feel about Sam and Lauren, do you think theyll last? Will Ashley still have feelings for Sam? How do you think Chris feels about Sam stealing Lauren?

Leave your answers below! If I get 15 comments before next wednesday,Ill post the next chapter early!

I love you guys<3