Off to a good start?

Sam POV

This was literally the best feeling in the entire world, I never knew one person could make me soo happy. I smiled at her and wrapped my arm around her waist.

"We should probably get back to the girls."She whispered. I nodded and followed her back. I saw several guys look at me with jealous faces, and I felt soo lucky that I had such a perfect girlfriend.

"Is that Kian?"She asked, breaking me from my thoughts.I looked up and saw Kian staring back at us. I felt really bad taking Lauren from him, but I liked her too much to let her slip away.

"Hey"Lauren said to Kian. "What are you doing here?"

"I erm came to apologize to Acacia for the jerk that Ive been to her."He muttered, his eyes darting from me to my arm around her waist/

"Oh, looks like you guys all made up now then."Ashley said.Kian,Acacia,and I nodded. Ahh it was like a huge headache was gone now. 

"Wait why'd you two leave for a bit?"Acacia asked, playing with a toy cat I guess Kian got her.

"Aww look at the cute little couple."Ashley said.

"shut up"Lauren said giggling. I looked over at Kian and he had a upset look on his face.

"Oh uh Kian can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked, breaking apart from Lauren. He nodded and followed me over to a less crowded area.

"Listen, im sorry but I had to, I like Lauren way too much."I blurted nervously.

"Its cool."He sighed."We agreed we wouldnt let this get the best of us......and hey theres still other fish in the sea." He said jokingly. I laughed and we headed back over to the girls.

The rest of the day we messed around and had soo much fun. It was getting cold, so I gave Lauren my jacket.

"Thanks babe." She said giving me a peck on the cheek. It was absolutely perfect.

*The next day*

After yesterday I drove back with Kian and crashed at his house. Ashley and Lauren were going somewhere with Ashley's mom, so we werent able to hang out until later today.

"Morning sunshine."Kian joked from behind his laptop.

"Ahh what time is it?" I asked groggily.

"Almost noon. Im video chatting with Eric and Jc." He answered.I heard two guy voices coming from his laptop.

"Hey whos that really hot girl on yours and Sam's instagram?" I heard Eric say.

"Hey! She's my girlfriend." I exclaimed. Okay Sam, he just said she's hot, no need to be jealous.

We video chatted for a bit. Kian and I decided to film a new music video since we had nothing to do.

"What time are we meeting Lauren and Ashley?"Kian asked, looking at his  phone.

"Uh I dunno let me text her." I answered unlocking my phone. I had a twitter notification from......@kyliejenner : Hey! We should talk some time, DM me:) @sampottorff

I literally dropped my phone. Im sorry, but shes KYLIE FREAKING JENNER.

" Oh my gosh Kian Kylie Jenner tweeted me." I exclaimed.

"No way!"He replied looking at my phone.

"Did you text Lauren?" He asked.

"Uh I'll text her on my way back to my house so I can get ready." I answered still shocked that Kylie Jenner tweeted me.

"Okay dont forget."Kian said as I walked out the door. I Dm'ed Kylie and I could feel my heart racing as I waited for her to reply. She answered after a couple minutes and we talked for a while.

After DMing for almost an hour, we decided to just video chat instead.My phone was almost dead so I hooked it up to my charger and went over to my room where my laptop was. Oh sh- I need to fix my hair! I quickly fixed my hair and called Kylie.We talked and talked and talked. Eventually, we made plans to go and hang out tomorrow.

I still couldnt believe this was happening.

Lauren POV

I was still giddy over the fact that Sam was my boyfriend. I couldnt wait to see him. He told me to text him when we were done, so I messaged him and Kian to meet us at Ashley's in an hour.

We were going to meet up with Chris and see a movie at City Walk.

I put on some distressed jeans and a graphic tank top from brandy melville.Since we were going out at night I decided to add on a maroon cardigan. For shoes I slipped on some black combat boots.  Lastly, I put my hair in loose beachy waves.

I heard a knock at the door and raced down to get it.

"Hola chickas"Kian said as he came in."Wheres Sam?" 

"I dont know, he didnt reply to my text"I answered.

"Here, Ill call him." Ashley said dialing his number. Where was he?

"Hes not answering." She stated.

"Really?Sam is always on his phone. Were going to be late, should we just text him to meet us there?"Kian asked. 

"Uh sure."Ashley said, we got into her car and headed off.

We arrived and saw Chris looking down at his phone.

"Chris!"I exclaimed running over to him and giving hima huge bear hug like we always do.Ashley did the same thing after me.

"Uh I think Ill pass on the huge hug." Kian said.

"Yeah maybe thats better, whats up man? Im Chris." Chris said introducing himself.

"Nothing much. Kian,nice to meet you." He replied doing that boy thing that guys do when they see each other.

The four of us went over to the theater and watched some scary movie, I dont even know what it was called.We were too busy laughing. We took tons of pictures. Kian and Chris got along really well, it was like they were bestfriends since they were babies.

We walked around city walk for the longest time. It was already midnight, but we were all buzzing. I checked my phone to see if Sam had texted, and he did

sorry babe, not feeling well. stay beautiful though:)

Disappointment washed over me. Dont be a clingy girlfriend Lauren, I told myself. I shook it off and tried to forget about it.

We ran into Eric Unger and Kian introduced all of us.

"Hey beautiful"He said to me smiling. Ok, are all the guys here super sweet and perfect? None of them compared to Sam of course.City Walk was pretty much empty, it was 1am, but we were running around like little kids.We asked a janitor to take a picture of us.

"Get on our backs." Kian and Chris said to me and Ashley. Ashley got on Kians and I got on Chris. I hugged his shoulders. Eric stood awkwardly in the middle. Overall, it was one of the best nights of my entire life.

I couldnt stop thinking of Sam though, I hope he feels better.

Sam POV

What have I done? I forgot to text Lauren! I realized that in the middle of the video chat. I quickly ran back to get my phone, I had a bunch of missed texts and calls. I know I have a girlfriend, but cmon who passes up Kylie Jenner! And besides, its just once. Just once. I texted Lauren saying I was 'sick' and continued talking to Kylie. Nothing wrong with that right?

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! I hope you guys like this chapter. Please please please leave feedback and give me your opinion. Well I dont want this authors not to drag on soo....

Love you:)