Nightmare

Laying on the grass I let the sun warm up my skin as I keep my eyes shut lightly. The breeze moves gently across and I open my eyes to see Kid looking down to me smiling.

Smiling I sit up and push myself up to stand, spinning around I feel my smile break into a gasp. 

My father stands behind Kid with his hand going through Kid's chest and in Asura's hand is Kid's heart no longing beating. Kid turns into a black liquid and melts to the ground.

Asura now stands before me holding onto Kid's heart in hand, Asura's hair is black with white, his mouth slightly open and he says something which sounds like a faraway echo.

What he said was 'Mei'.

My father looks down to the heart in his hand frowning, he looks back up to me with a massive horrid grin on his face. He crushes Kid's heart until it bursts.

Turning to the side I regurgitate.

My father laughs at me, once he stops his cold eyes stare at mine, his face full with no emotion. He places a hand on my shoulder and looks down so I can longer see his eyes, but he grins before shoving me making me fall backwards.

Think my back would hit the ground hard instead I fall into a red pool, sinking to the very bottom I see Black Star trying to scream my name, trying to reach me with Tsubaki.

A shark swims behind them, I scream trying to point but the red water only enters my mouth making me suffer. 

I watch at the shark opens its mouth and scoop up Black Star and Tsubaki, swallowing them whole.

Crying out I fall from the water and into the sky with shooting stars, a women falls in front of me, her face looks at me with sorrow, she holds my hands as we fall, she wears the same necklace as me and they seem to connect together.

Looking to her I whisper "Mum?"

She disappears in swirls as I fall heard onto the ground, sitting up I see a music box with Soul, Maka, Liz and Patty stuck inside. I take it into my hands and try to find a way for them to escape.

I hear a laugh and I turn to face a red demon who throws a knife at me which stabs me in the stomach making me drop the music box beside me and it shatters into pieces. 

Pulling the knife out of my stomach I look at it for a long moment.

I feel a breeze, looking around I am standing in the sand in the sunset.

Looking down I see Kid laying there his eyes no longer blinking, his chest no longer breathing.

Dropping the knife I collapse to my knees crying as the madness takes over me.

Waking up I sit up quickly my breath shallow. Looking around I see myself in my room. Looking down I realise my necklace is no longer there.

Madness...