What...?

Entering Lord Death's room I stand completely in silence, my arms hanging at my side, my hands in light fists.

"Oh? What are you two doing here!?" Lord Death asks

"Uh.. You called for us" I say

He looks at me for a long moment "Ah right!!"

"You know what we have been looking into?" Lord Death asks Kid and Kid gives a nod. "We found something"

I'm already confused...

"Mei, are you aware of who Kishin Asura is?" Lord Death turns to me this time.

"Well, I have heard of him before" I say nodding once.

"May I see the necklace you are wearing?" 

How did Lord Death know about the necklace? I have been hiding it under my shirt since I first had it...

Nodding once I pull out the necklace and unclasp it from my neck and pass it over to Lord Death.

"This my dear, since the pattern of Asura's eye" Lord Death says to me.

What has that got to do with me?

"How did you get the necklace?" Kid asks me.

"I...uh...it just formed around my neck mysteriously" I say and touch my neck with my fingertips.

"When we were in the mission the necklace protected you, also when I took hold of the necklace I saw an imagine of Asura and a women with bob cut hair and red eyes. She looked exactly like you Mei"

"So we did our research" Lord Death cuts in "The women in my son's vision was named Cordelia, she was a demon and Asura's secret lover, she gave birth to a baby. Asura went mad after that and came here and I ended up removing all of Asura's skin in order to trap him in a bag. Cordelia went mad and in order to keep you safe left you on the road and committed suicide. Asura was killed by our former student Maka Albarn" 

"Asura was a evil person" Kid says looking at me.

What? My mother, Cordelia, committed suicide. My dad is evil... What...? Why? Why does it have to be this way?!

Turning around I run out of Lord Death's room with Kid chasing me from behind. I run out of DWMA and through the town before I end up falling over and I lie flat in the sand sobbing.