Mission PART1

Entering the DWMA library I am slightly surprised about how big it is, I know I shouldn't be surprised considering this is a really big school.

Walking around I search for 'kishin' for a while but find nothing, I search for the name 'Asura' but find only a book author with that name.

Walking over to the desk I see a woman standing there smiling at me "How may I help you?"

"Do you have anything to do with the kishin Asura?" I ask

She blinks at me in surprise "Eh? Oh. We might have something, let me have a look" She turns to a computer and starts looking through draws. She pulls out a piece of paper and looks at it "We have a book but it was taken out two years ago and never returned, I am sorry if this has caused trouble"

I shake my head "Not at all, it isn't that important anyway"

I walk away from the desk backwards before turning around and rushing out of the door.

Looking down the corridors I find a turning and hide as I pull the necklace out from hiding. The circle in the eye shape is filling itself red and the outside is white. What is going on?

"Mei?"

I quickly shove the necklace back in hiding behind my t-shirt before turning my head to Death the Kid.

"Are you alright?" He asks

I nod "Yeah I'm fine, just a little... to be honest I don't know"

"To clear your mind would you like to come on a mission with me and my companions Liz and Patty?" He asks

"I haven't been on a mission before" I say rubbing the back of my neck "I might be bad at it"

"You would be awesome, you managed to knock Stein's glasses off didn't you? I'm sure you can manage to receive a soul"

"Then... I guess I could come along" I say

He holds out his hand to me with a smile.

I smile back and grab his hand

~@~@~@~@~

A/N: A very short chapter! But I am making the next one long, I'm not sure how long but longer than this XD