Slumber Party

Me, Liz and Patty enter my room and they carry in their bags. I pull off the duvet and chuck it on the floor with my two pillows. Liz puts another two pillows on the floor and Patty just the one but puts a fluffy blanket on the floor as well.

There is a knock at the door and Maka and Tsubaki come into my room.

"I brought some food" Tsubaki tells us and shows us carrier bags full of wrapped up food for us to eat.

"And I brought books" Maka says showing her books, Patty throws a pillow and it hits Maka straight on the face.

"Maka wouldn't you rather watch scary films than read those old books?!" Patty asks showing three different horror films which we are appartently going to watch.

"What? Scary? When did scary enter this room?" Liz asks moving her head around franticly.

"Well, I have popcorn, we could watch a scary film, but I think we should only watch one, we don't want Liz to get nightmares, especially after a long journey"

I give a nod and Maka sighs "Find as long as I have some popcorn to eat"

We only got half way through the film because Liz was on the verge of crying like a mad person which kind of freaked me out slightly. Tsubaki said we should just chat for a while, that is when truth or dares came into the whole thing.

"Okay. Mei! Truth or dare?" Tsubaki asks me with a smile which I couldn't lie to any day.

"Truth" I say

"Is it true that you like Death the Kid?" Patty asks

I start to choke on a piece of popcorn while Liz chokes on her drink of coke.

"S-Such a question" I say feeling my blush rise up on my next.

"Don't be embarrassed" Patty pokes me in the cheek.

"I-I... I have only really met Kid, I only like him at a friend, defiantly not anything serious" I say still feeling my cheeks go bright red.

"Haha okay" Tsubaki says but she doesn't sound like she believes me which makes me sigh.

I defiantly don't like Kid that. He has been so nice to me, especially in the mission we had today. He and I are friends just like everyone else in this room with the guys. But... I do think Tsubaki and Black Star could be good together.

"WATER GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Someone screams from outside of the room.

The room slams open to show Black Star and Soul with water pistols and they start squirting them at us. Soul managed to catch my foot making me scream like a mad women.

Black Star and Soul start laughing pointing at me.

"Such a reaction!" Black Star laughs gripping hold of his stomach.

Pouting I grab a water pistol off the floor which one of the guys dropped. Standing up I squirt it at both of them.

"B-Bullies!" I demand

"Okay! Okay! Stop!" Black Star says pulling the water pistol out of my hand and chucks it behind him.

"Hey, where's Kid?" Maka asks looking up from her book.

"He said he has important news to tell Lord Death and he said he couldn't join in the fun which is sooooooooooooooo uncool" Soul says folding his arms.

My heart sinks for some reason, if it is important I shouldn't feel so sad about it.

Should I?