Death the Kids P.O.V 1

Mei walked off towards her room, Liz and Patty decided to go with her, they were going to call Maka and Tsubaki and have a slumber party or whatever it is.

With my free time I decide to go and visit my father, Lord Death. That necklace on Mei's neck looks so much like the Kishin's third eye. But I don't understand why she has it...

"I am here to confirm something about the Kishin Asura" I say to my father who is with Spirit and Justin Law.

"Oh? And what is that?" my father asks me

"Mei has a necklace which seemed to protect during our mission to day"

"What does this have to do with the Kishin Asura?" Spirit asks me

"The necklace Mei had, it was shaped at the Kishin's third eye, you know the one like this..." I say and drag my right index finger from the top of the middle of my forehead and move it down to in between my eyebrows.

"We know what you mean" Justin Law gives me a nod.

"But that isn't the end of it" I say "When I took hold of the necklace I saw an imagine, of Asura and a women, but then I dropped the necklace some didn't seem suspicious"

"The women wasn't Arachne was it?" Spirit asks

I shake my head "She had bob cut hair and bright red eyes"

"Just like Mei's, her eyes I mean of course" my father says "Maybe we should look into this more, it could be that Mei is somehow related to Asura"

"Should I go and inform Stein and Marie?" Spirit asks

"I think it should be the best, we shouldn't spread this around so much so make sure nobody tells any of the students, people might panic, Kid that goes to you to, don't tell your friends or Mei. Let us keep this too ourselves for now"

"Yes sir" I say and walk out with Spirit.

"Don't worry kid. I'm sure this is a misunderstanding" Spirit places a hand on my shoulder as we walk.

"Why would I worry"

"You have a thing for Mei don't you?"

I start choking on my own saliva "What?!"

"It is nothing to be ashamed about kid, go and tell your friends about your undying love for her!" Spirit waves as he disappears into the distance to find Stein and Marie.

Undying love. What the hell..

~_~_~_~

A/N: This is a small chapter to fill in the gap between last chapter and the next chapter,

Next chapter, is the slumber party~