TEST!!

Entering the classroom we all sit in our seats calmly waiting for Stein to come in and teach us the following lesson. Liz is quietly painting her fingernails a coral colour while Patty is start to do oragami, Maka is reading a book like always, Tsubaki is scolding Black Star and Soul is asleep. Turning to Kid he is sitting quietly.

Stein enters the room on his chair and he ends up bashing into the wall and falling off the chair. Once he picks himself up and stands in front of the classroom he fixes his glasses.

"TEST!!" Stein demands and everyone head drops including mine.

"I-I didn't even revise" I say rubbing my neck and look at the test in front of me.

This is room is getting even more intense than it is... 

"K-Kid?" I ask turning to him on my left seeing he is freaking out for some reason and my jaw drops "Kid?"

"THIS K ISN'T SYMMETRICAL, THIS IS AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!" He yells as he uses his pencil to sort out the K on his paper.

"Don't forget to write your name and date, you have half an hour" Stein tells us as he goes to his desk looking through papers.

I hear giggling and I look down to see Black Star is speeding through the test but he keeps looking at his arms rolling up the sleeve higher and higher.

"Cheat!!" I demand by accident hoping it would be in my head but it turns out a said it loud enough that everyone in the entire room.

"Who is the cheat Mei?" Stein asks look over to me making me sink in my seat.

"Me" Black Star stands up and shows his arm to Stein "I wrote the answers on my arm"

"I'm not surprised" Stein admits and he beckons Black Star over.

I watch Black Star walk across the aisle to go down the steps, he turns to me his eyes turn into a demons "You owe me!!"

EEEKKK!!!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kid yells as he pencil snaps, Kid falls to the floor ever so dramatically.

"HE EVEN LAYS DOWN SYMMETRICALLY!" I yell looking down to Kid who lays on the floor so straight.

"Yay!!" Patty yells as she finishes her elephant origami she started earlier.

"Finished!" Ox yells with a smile on his face as he fixes his glasses.

"Damn" Maka demands and rushes through the test.

Soul bashes his head on the desk moaning that he wished he revised for the test. Tsubaki is quietly working, turning to Liz I pray she is working hard but I find she is still doing her nails.

What kind of test room is like this room?!

Looking down to the test I start to answer them by knowledge, looking down to my necklace I sigh and go back to the test. Since the slumber party I have been trying to tell myself I do not have feelings for Kid and that I need to try and find out more information about Asura. 

"Finished" Maka says putting her pencil down and Tsubaki puts her down as well.

"K-Kid, you need to do your test" I whisper to the symmetrical body on the floor after I finish my test but I get no response from Kid.

Sighing I wait until the lesson is over.

"Hey! Hey! Everyone!" Lord Death appears in a massive mirror and that makes everyones attention go to him "I just wanted to say I hope you enjoyed the test! Past them down to the front of the classroom! You have half an hour left to go of the lesson but..." He says in a cheerful voice until it turns extremely cold "I need to speak to my son and Mei immediately"

Whispering fills the classroom as me and Kid stands up.

I wonder what Lord Death wants to speak to us about, it seems really important.

My necklace starts to shake.

What's going on?!

(A/N: Sorry for the long update! And sorry if this chapter isn't good, next one will be much better I promise!!)