TEAM S (Watty Awards 2012)

Mr cookie :please vote for team s cause we entered the watty awards !

STORM POV

“hmmmmm wait for me MR cookie “I told my new BFF Mr. cookie, who for some stupid reason started running away from me to the lake where he could swim, but then he stopped all of a sudden and said ‘wake up storm “but wait isn’t that sky’s voice why would MR cookie have sky’s voice that’s when I jolted up from my bed screaming “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh what the hell???’ I was drenched, shock was written all over my face.

My idiot of a twin brother laughed so hard that tears came out of his eyes “ha ha ha your face “ he said between laughs , I glared at him hard and then  his laughter came to a stop when Scott  passed by my room “what are you guys doing ?! we are going to be late for the meeting, sky leave storm alone and go eat and sky move your butt  and  go change FAST” the thing about Scott is that you really don’t want to upset him, he gets really scary sometimes , oh well  l will go and take a shower and while I’m at it, I should tell you about myself a little my name is storm stars I have 5 brothers  and the weird part of it is that each two are twins here is my awesome twin  explanation

First is a twin number 1 Scott and Seth they are both 17 years old and Scott is 3 minutes older than Seth.

Second and the MOST AWESOME  twins  (hint hint they are awesome  cause I’m ONE OF THEM ) storm and sky  we are 5 minutes apart I love those 5 minutes cause they made me older than sky which I gladly take advantage of ,we are 16 years old by the way .

And finally the 15 years old twins , spark and Sam MY BABY BROTHERS, just please don’t tell them I said that or they both will kill me, not that they can anyway I’m the leader OF TEAM S.

ohhhh that bring us to an important thing I should have mentioned  my parents started an organization  to help the military here it is called THE Stars, after our last name of course  and here is  where things get  sticky, like when you eat melted marshmallows  hmmmmm I love marshmallows , ok back to track my brothers and I have been trained to be agents since we were little and then  we all formed the TEAM S  since all our names start with an S that was my brilliant Idea .

 Anyway that was the meeting Scott was talking about, we go to meetings in order to get information about our next mission ( woooohhhhhhoooooo ) I love missions I could help so many people while kicking some ugly creepy asses .

“STORM STARS IF YOU DON’T GET HERE IN 5 SECONDS  I WILL KILL YOU DO YOU HEAR ME? “ Seth shouted bfft  can’t a girl have a shower in peace  I opened the door and went down stares   I grabbed my muffin and guess what it  has CHOCOLATE CHIPS and ate it like a hungry wolf  YUMMM 

“why the hell do you always take forever to get ready ?” asked spark .

“Spark spark spark don’t question what I do or you will end up becoming insane  “ I said while stroking my imaginative long beard.

 Everyone laughed and that’s when Sammy came in “morning everyone “

 “sammyyyyyyyyyyyy “ I shouted and hugged him he really hates it when I do that MWAHAHAHA.

 He scrawled and said “when will you stop calling me that I am not 5 you know “

 “But you are my baby brother it’s my job to annoy the shit out of you “

 “Yeah yeah whatever I am not a baby anymore “he sat at the table and started eating   with everyone else

 OK now all I have to do is count down 5 4 3 2 1 …….

“STTTOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRMMMMM” AH revenge is sweet.

I have prepared a wonderful surprise for my beloved twin for waking me up in such a nice way I added my little touch to his lucky charms some pepper, chili, some weird looking spices and of course my final touch I added some salt to his milk and the result is an angry sky glaring hard at me while me falling to the ground from laughter .and that’s actually a very normal day in the stars family.