16

Angel's POV
I was surrounded by darkness. There was nothing around me. I knew I was probably in a coma. I sighed with annoyance. I miss my dad, Brandon, and Justin.

How I would pull pranks on my dad and how we would argue in Italian. And how me and Brandon used to watch a bunch of movies together and try to copy the people's accents. And finally Justin with his warm kisses and lovely warmth in his hugs. I miss them all.

I was about to yell when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I quickly turned around to see my mom. "Mama?" (They're speaking Italian but I'm to lazy to wright it.) "Yes, honey it's me." I let my tears fall freely and crushed my mom into a hug. She giggled and hugged me back.

I looked at her and smiled. I looked a lot like my mom. "Mama I've missed you. I'm so sorry." "Honey, don't you ever be sorry. It wasn't your fault. You need to get back to your mate and your father." "I know mama. I'll miss you." "I'll miss you too. Tell your father I love him and tell Justin his dad misses him and how he's so proud of him." "Ok mama."

I started to think about the people I love and I slowly opened my eyes. I looked up to see Justin and my Father sleeping on the uncomfortable chairs. I let a little smile appear.

I giggled and got out of bed. I was properly healed. I walked of the room so quite you could hear a pin drop. I walked to mine and Justin's room and got into an athletic outfit.

Once I was outside I saw wolves training extra hard. I instantly joined. It took them half an hour to realize I was there. I heard gasps all around me then big smiles. They all jumped on me and hugged me saying 'LUNA!'

I landed on the ground with a big thud. I pushed them all off and got up dusting myself off. Only to be tackled by Brandon. He kept on hugging me and nuzzling my neck. It started to tickle so I was laughing really loud.

Then I heard a low growl. I knew right away it was Justin. There he goes being possessive. Brandon got up and helped me up. I looked up at him and smiled. He gave me a small smile and brought me to an aggressive kiss. We both needed it.

I don't know how long we were kissing but I then heard a cough. I stopped kissing Justin and turned to see my dad. "Hi dad. I missed you."

He didn't say anything but walked closer to me. "Is that really you, Angel?" He said while caresing my cheek. "Yes dad it is. I'm right here."

He smiled at me and picked me up. Spinning me and laughing. Once he was done he put me down a sobbed in my shoulder. I know my dad's an Alpha but you would cry to if you lost the love of your life and your child almost die as well.

I smiled at my new pack and my family. I may not like Ruby much but I'm glad my dad has someone. I guess this all happened from me meeting Justin.

Thank you for all the people who read my book. This is last chapter until the epilogue. I'm sorry I didn't update sooner, I didn't have WiFi to publish it.