2 (Justin Above) + (Outfit for Angel at dinner)

We finally made it to the Silver Night Pack. The strongest pack in America. Where my new life will begin. Even though I will hate it here I hope that I can have a good time and hopefully my mate isn't in this pack. I don't want a mate. So if I loose them I won't have a miserable life. I know I shouldn't not want a mate but seeing bad experience from it, I just don't want one. 

My dad's new beta greeted us at the border line. "Hello there Alpha Derek, it's such a pleasure to finally meet you. I'm your new beta Jorge." Derek is my dad's name. "Hello there, it's nice to meet you as well. This is my daughter Angel. She speaks mostly Italian but she knows English perfectly." He reached for my hand to shake. I took it. Then he went back to talking to my dad.

About five minutes later we were headed to our new house. It was a three story house. It looked nice. It was a white house. When we entered I saw the Luna my dad's girlfriend. When Luna Ruby and my dad saw each other they went straight for a hug. Typical. After there long hug she turned to me. "Hello Angel it's nice to finally meet you. You are so beautiful. You have such beautiful eyes. Many unmated wolves will be after you." My dad growled at that but she just rolled her eyes and came and gave me a hug. I awkwardly hugged her back to please my dad that I am trying to be nice. He gave me a small smile reassuring me that I was doing good. 

"It's nice to meet you Luna. Thank you for the compliment, but my beauty is not as much as yours." "Oh dear just call me Ruby and don't flatter me to much it will go to my head.By the way my son Justin will not be here until dinner so you could go to your room and just get comfortable if you like." I simply nodded. My dad told me where my room was and that was where I went.

After I put everything away I laid on my queen bed and listened to my Linkin Park playlist on my iPod. Soon enough I fell asleep.

I woke up to a knock on my door. "Come in." At least I can speak English or moving here would be a little difficult. The door opened to reveal my dad's head peaking in the room. "Sweetheart in a half hour we will meet the whole pack and have dinner so I wanted to let you know to start getting ready." Once I realized it was my dad I spoke in Italian. "Ok papà." (Ok dad) He then left me to get ready.

I took a hot five minute shower. Then put my outfit on. It was short leather shorts, a black crop top, long black see through Shaw, a hat, and I straightened my hair. Once I put red hot lipstick and mascara I was ready. I don't like putting a lot of makeup on, makeup is suppose to enhance your beauty and girls shouldn't abuse it.

Time relapse Dinner time
I was outside sitting at a table while everyone talked. Since I have great hearing I heard what they were talking about.

How long is he going to be alpha?
Do you think his daughter has a mate?
She's hot?
I would totally tap that?
Is the new alpha nice?

They're all stupid. I sat there while people stared at me till my dad went on the small stage. He touched the microphone to see if it worked. Then he spoke. "Hello Silver Night Pack. It's nice to see all of your strong and confident faces. Even though I will be your alpha for a short time I'm very honored to be your alpha." The crowd cheered and shouted 'alpha' "Now I would like for you to meet my daughter Angel. She is part Italian so she mostly speaks that language but she knows English. So Angel would you please come on the stage to meet your new pack." I slowly walked to the stage. People leaving a path. Most girls were wearing dresses while I was wearing shorts.

When I was on sage and turned to everyone they gasped. Girls giving me glares while guys gave me lustful looks. "Ciao." (Hi) The crowd gave me rising eyebrows. "Idioti." (Idiots) "Fermata Angelo." (Angel Stop) I turned to see my dad giving me glare. "Bene." (Fine) "Hello everyone, I'm sorry I forgot you don't speak Italian it's nice to meet you." Then the guys started to cheer. I just sent them a playful wink.

All of a sudden a lovely smell hit my nose. I smelled the woods plus a hint of mint. Then a tall guy probably 6'5" came on the stage. He toward over my 5'5" self. "Sorry I'm late mom. Me and Robert got caught up in our run." That must be my step brother. He started to sniff in the air and turn to me. His eyes popped out. We were looking at each other for a long time till he spoke.

"Mate"