1 (Angel Grey above)

Congratulazioni! (Congratulations) I told my dad in Italian. My mom was Italian and she taught me and my father. He told me that he found a women he loved and that she was a Luna who lost her husband in a hunter attack as well.
Hunters killed my mom and so my dad can relate. When he lost my mom it took a lot out of him but he knew that my mother would've wanted to to keep fighting and stay strong. So he did.

To be honest I didn't want to leave my pack to go to another one and I wasn't happy about my dad finding another woman to love. But I couldn't do that to him I wanted him to be happy so I put on a smile even though it hurt deep inside.

I've seen this Luna before. They have been dating for eight months know. My mom died when I was thirteen years old. So it's been four years since she died which means I'm about to be seventeen, right now I'm sixteen. I don't really celebrate my birthday anymore. It just brings back to many sad memories. Sadly, my birthday is in three weeks. 

My dad also told me that he will be alpha for the other pack and his beta, Joshua will be taking his place in the Rose Blood Pack. We will be leaving in a hour. I really don't have friends so I don't have to sob for leaving anybody except my mother's grave.

Right now I'm packing my clothes and stuff. I don't have a lot of personal stuff only, posters, laptop, iPod, and a box full of sketchbooks. I like to sketch but I'm not that good. When I was done packing I put the luggage in the black truck. Right now I bet my dad was talking to the new alpha (his old beta). 

It took him a half hour for him to leave this place. I wouldn't blame him, he has lived here before birth. When he got in the car and he gave me a small smile. "So Angel are you ready to meet your new mother and brother?" "Lui non è mio fratello e lei non è la mia mamma" (He's not my brother and she's not my mom.) I mostly speak Italian to my dad but when needed I speak in English. "Sweetheart they're going to become are new family. Can you please accept it? You don't have to call her mom just Ruby okay." I nodded and we were on are way to are new life.

433 words