11

I was still processing what just happened. I know Justin would never do this. Or would he? I mean I know I haven't given it to him yet but would he really do this to me? I didn't know what I was doing until I hit a hard chest. I was now in front of Justin. I looked in his eyes but they weren't the same color. They were velvet. That only means one thing.

It's a spell. A forcing spell. It must of been from the new rouge king so I would go to him. I pecked Justin's lips and walked out of his room. I know what I have to do. Once I was in my room I packed some stuff and wrote a letter for Justin, Ruby, Brandon, and my dad. With that I walked off the territory to make my way to the rouge king.

The Letter,

Dear Justin,Brandon, and Dad,
I would first like to say I'm so glad that you were in my life.
Justin, I do love you and I'm not leaving because you cheated on me. I know there was a spell to force you to do that. I'm happy to have found a mate like you. You did make me happy.
Brandon, you are the greatest friend I've ever had. Thanks for dealing with me. I hope you find your mate and have a happy life. Thank you Brandon.
Dad, this is hard for me to do but I have to protect you and the ones I love. You have been the best dad and still are. I will miss you guys but I will be back. I just need to take care of something. Also give the other letter to Ruby. Goodbye my family.
Love,
Angel

Ruby's letter

Dear Ruby,
You are a great mother figure but you are not my mom. You have done a great job raising Justin to the man he is today. I'm so thankful that you are there for my dad. I do love you. Thank you for dealing with me and my dad. Your husband would've been proud of you. Do me a favor. If I don't come back it's either because I'm dead or something else but can you be there for Justin and my dad? If I don't come back. Thank you Ruby.
Love,
Angel

I'm going to miss my family but I just have to keep them safe.