4 (Stacey aka Barbie)

Justin POV
Me and Robert my future beta and my best friend were running around the woods like wild men. We were doing all kinds of tricks and seeing who could do them better. I needed to get out of the house before my mom's boyfriend and his daughter come.

I don't like the idea of another man with my mom and I bet my new step sister doesn't like it either. Good thing I won't have to talk with her my mom said something about her speaking Italian. I just can't wait to be the new Alpha. I want to make my dad proud. He died when I was thirteen. He was killed in battle with hunters.

I lost track of time and me and Robert needed to get ready for the dinner. 'Robert we need to get ready let's go home.' 'Sure thing Justin.' With that we headed home.

When we got there the pack was in the backyard. Meaning that they already started. It a couple of minutes we were headed to the back. On my way there I smelt a delicious smell of roses and vanilla. I kept going and I finally was on the stage. I went up to my mom."Sorry I'm late mom. Me and Robert got caught up in our run." "It's alright as long as your here." The smell was stronger I started to sniff the air and turned were it was strongest.

There stood a girl probably my step sister. She was so beautiful with long red hair and electric blue eyes. She was the only girl here that wasn't wearing a dress. I smelt more an knew right then and there she was the one.

"Mate." 

As soon as I said it a sad face hit her and it made me sad. She stood there thinking for a while till she turned away first. It made my wolf Seth sad. She jumped off stage and grabbed a guy by his collar and smashed her lips on his. I was angry. He can't touch her she's mine! I wasn't thinking and paying much attention to anyone but her but when she jumped on him and deepened the kiss I lost it. Before it got any more heated I took her off of him and pulled her to me. I growled at the other guy and put my head in the side of her neck. Trying to control my wolf. She gasped at the sudden feeling.

It must of took her a while to understand what was happening because right now she threw me thirty feet away from her. I was getting up when I saw a figure in front of me. I looked up to see glowing electric blue eyes. It has to be my mate. She grabs me by my neck. I couldn't breathe so I started to grab her hands to make her let go. I couldn't get her off of me she had a strong grip which shocked me since she was about 5'5" and super skinny. She must of felt my pain because she loosened her grip and threw me fifty feet away.

I made connection with the ground and a couple seconds later heard a loud and powerful howl that made me cower and the ground shook as well. Wait! Why I'm I cowering in fear? I am an alpha, well almost but still that howl shouldn't scare me.I smelt the air to she if she was still here but her scent was gone. I got up and went to where everyone was. As soon as I was there Stacey the pack slut came up to me. I'm not going to lie I have slept with her a couple times but only for fun. She's really annoying though.

"Baby are you okay? I can't believe that slut did that to you. If you want I can give you a full body check up in my room" 'Don't let her talk about our mate like that!' Oh so now you're talking. After that he blocked me out again. "Don't you ever call her a slut. Your a slut. You've slept with almost every guy here. I feel sorry for your future mate, he'll have to find out that you're a whore." She backed away and I went up on stage where my mom's boyfriend was trying to calm her down.

My mom came rushing to me and went on her tiptoes to check if I had any injuries. She gasped. I couldn't see and then she started to cry. My mom's boyfriend who I think his name is Derek went to the microphone. "I'm sorry for what happened she will be under serious punishment. Go ahead and eat in the house and then go to your rooms. Thank you." Everyone started to go away then Derek came up to me.

"I already asked your mom and we are going to have a talk in my office." I nodded and the three of us went to his office.

This office has so many memories of my dad and me but I had to put them aside for now. I want to know what's wrong with my mate. He sat in the chair and sighed. I wonder whats up with him.

"Okay so Justin my daughter Angel, she's different and I know that you her mate but that can't happen." "What! No she's mine, my mate!" "Justin you didn't let me finish. As you know I lost my mate. And for a good two months I was mute and didn't do anything for my pack Angel did all the Alpha work at the age of thirteen. Now she doesn't want a mate because of the fear of losing him. Also she is different. At the age of fourteen she killed the rouge king. Then we found out she doesn't have a wolf. She is a wolf in and out. And a white wolf." A white wolf they were extinct. White wolves have the power to control every living thing. "That can't be possible and I will be her mate with her and claim her." "You can try but please be careful. Now if you can, can you please leave me and your mother we have some things to discuss." I nodded and went to my room.

I took a shower and looked on the mirror to see I have a hand mark bruised in my neck from her grip. Wow she was strong. The last thing on my mind before I was knocked out was my mate... Angel.