13

There I was in front of the new Rouge King castle. Well it looked like a castle but it's going to be my prison. When I was near the gate I was welcomed by a bunch of growling rouges Well it's nice to meet you to. Note the sarcasm. I growled back and they started to whimper. "Well look at my new queen. Already got her subjects in order." I turned to see Jack.

He looked so much like his dad. It reminded me when I killed him.

~Flashback three years ago (Angel is fourteen)~

Right my pack is going to war with rouges. My dad was out talking to another Alpha so I was in charge. I know, who would leave their fourteen year old daughter in charge of a pack. Well my dad because I'm the strongest, fastest, and best fighter in the pack.

"Okay I want to see every rouge dead by the end of this battle." They nodded but one guy had to speak up. "But Angel the Rouge King is here too." "So leave him to me." They all nodded knowing that this won't be hard for me.

All of a sudden rouges were coming out of the woods. There stood the Rouge King leading all the rouges. There were at least twenty rouges while we had a hundred fighters. The Rouge King was in human form while the other rouges were in wolf form. He came out in the middle of the field.

He was at least 6'2" with brown hair and blue eyes. He was at least in his mid-thirties. He looked good but I will still kill him for starting war with my future pack. I did the same once he saw me him and all the other rouges started to laugh. After he sobered up he spoke. "So this is the leader I will be fighting. Come on guys were is your Alpha?" "Well Rouge King you are looking at the Alpha's fourteen year old daughter who will kill you."

He seemed to get mad at this because he turned into his grey wolf the same size as my dad's wolf. He must be an Alpha. It didn't faze me when he growled in my face telling me to submit. I felt my eyes glowing. His eye popped out and he stepped a foot back. He shook it off and lunged at me while the other rouges attacked my fighters.

He went straight for my neck but I moved out of the way. I was behind him when I threw him on the floor, hard. I smiled when I heard bones cracking. He still got up so I wrapped my arms around his neck choking him until he was unconscious. I then ripped out his heart finishing the job. I thought he would be more challenging.

Everyone stopped and I howled which made the wolves how in submission. I saw that some were angry while others held relief. "Now I want two groups. Ones who were forced to fight and the other for the ones who wanted to fight!" They did as they were told.

There was only ten left that survived the rouge pack. Nine were the ones who were forced and the other one was one who wanted to fight. I told them all to shift into human form. The ones that were forced were all teens while the other one was in his twenties. I went up to him. "Tell his mate to watch her self and I decline being the new Rouge King." He nodded and left in his wolf form.

I turned around to the ones who were forced. Then a car came speeding in and out came my dad looking so worried. Once he saw me he ran to me and gave me a bone crushing his. That didn't faze me. I smiled at my dad. Me and my dad have gotten a strong bond since my mom died so we look out for each other more.

"Once I heard there was a war going on with the rouges I came rushing here. Are you okay? What happened?" "I'm okay dad and I killed the Rouge King." He looked at me wide eyed but soon after smiled. He gave me another big hug spinning me around.

We ended up letting the forced fighters join our packs after some tests and making them earn our trust. And the funny part is they all found their mate in our pack.

~End of Flashback~

I finally realize I was zoning out when I felt someone was right in front of me. I looked up to see Jack smirking at me and he bent down to my ear. It's because I'm short. "Angel you're going to be a great Queen for these rouges." I nodded my head. I looked behind Jack to see a pretty blonde girl. She was giving me glares she must be his mate.

Jack put his hand behind my back and put me in front of the blonde girl. She was the same height as me and she had beautiful brown hair. I don't see why Jack needs me. She was still glaring at me until Jack stopped her. "Marisa show respect to your new Queen." She looked up at him and started to cry she then ran inside the castle.

Jack sighed and turned to me. "I'm sorry about my annoying mate. So Angel are you ready for your punishment?" I looked at him and saw anger, sadness, and amusement in his eyes. I nodded my head. I wonder what my punishment is?