7 (Robert The Beta)

Aaron POV
When I woke again it was already dark. I got up and went to the bathroom. I did my business and went out the door. As I was going back my stomach growled. I guess I'm hungry. Even though I'm still in my clothes from earlier I'm super hungry and nothing is keeping me from food.

As I got more closer to the kitchen I heard laughter and happy conversations. I went straight to the kitchen and started to make my dinner. I decided to make stake, white rice, and green beans. A few minutes later I finished making my dinner. I was walking pass the dinning room when my father stopped me.

"Hi sweetheart. How are you? Do you want to come join us?" I was debating for a second but gave in. "Yes dad." I walked around the table and sat next to Brandon. Surprisingly he didn't cower away. I finished eating I didn't want to leave so I decided to tease Brandon. He was talking to one of his friends across the table so I guess it's alright.

I put my hand under the table and started to rub his thigh. His voice started to hitch and he was fidgeting. "Brandon want to go to my room and hang out?" He slowly nodded and I grabbed his hand and we stood up. I heard two powerful low growls. I looked to that direction to see my dad and Justin's angry faces.

"Where are you guys going?" Wow dad possessive much. "Me and Brandon are going to my room to watch movies. I mean that's what friends do." "Oh well, okay then have a good time." Wow my dad is bipolar. "Okay dad. Brandon let's go." Before Justin could interfere I ran with Brandon to my room.

I closed the door and locked it. I went behind Brandon and hugged him. "So what movie do you want to watch?" "Do you have Deadpool?" "Yeah let's go on my bed and watch it on my laptop." He nodded and went to my bed while I was going closet to get something else to wear.

"Aren't you coming to lay down?" I chucked"Yeah I just want to change or do you want me to lay naked next to you?" "Ugh?" "You perv give me a second." "One." "Really come on give me five minutes." He nodded and I went in my closet and got a big shirt that went to my thighs. I had my black Lacey underwear with a big black t-shirt.

When I walked out Brandon had his shirt and shoes off. Someone is getting comfortable. I ran to the bed and jumped on it. I rolled over and looked at Brandon in the eyes. I turned away and grabbed my laptop.

I clicked on the movie and it began. I was uncomfortable so I climbed on Brandon's lap and continued the movie. I started to get bored so I turned to Brandon and started to make out with him. It was getting heated again when I heard loud banging on the door. I groaned, got off Brandon, and opened the door to see Justin. "What do you want Justin?" "Where are your pants? What are you two doing?" He completely ignored my question.

"Where watching Deadpool and these are my pajamas. Deal with it." He started to get really mad and pushed me out of the way to see Brandon shirtless on my bed. "What is this?" He screamed pointing to Brandon. I got so angry I had to do something I hate doing. "Shut up and sit down on the floor." He immediately listened.

"Brandon come here." Brandon got up and came to me. "Now Justin sit still until I say you can move. Don't talk until I say and don't close your eyes until I say but you can blink." This is a really jerk move but he has to understand I don't want a mate.I brought Brandon to me and slowly kissed him. I saw Justin shaking. I was grinding myself on Brandon which made him groan. I then did what I know will break his heart. I let Brandon touch me everywhere which made me moan.

Then I pushed Brandon off me and looked at Justin to see him crying. "Brandon I really like you but you will have a mate. It was fun. Can we still be friends and hang out." "Yeah I understand Angel. I would love to be friends with you." I nodded and he got his stuff and left. That was easier then I thought. 

I went to Justin and sat in front of him. "Now you see. You may talk." "Angel how could you. I'm your mate. We belong together. Why would you do that to me?" "Justin it's complicated. Can't you just reject me know before it's to late." He looked shocked. "Why would I reject you? I'm in love with you. I want to be with you." I sighed "Why do you have to make this so hard for me. You can move now." He then wrapped his arms around me and I let him.

"If I accept you. You promise you won't leave me."

"I promise." He stuck out his pinkie and I took it. We then shared a passionate kiss. He ended up sleeping with me in my room.