Chapter 7

Veronica

So it's been about three months since the whole thanksgiving fiasco and I'm totally over Chance. I haven't talked to him since that day I still can't believe he had the nerves to call his wife, Tiffany to come and try and fight me. I swear he acts like a little high school boy, I don't know why I ever put up with him. Now Ayden on the other hand I'm happy we met. We've been getting close over the last three months. He's shown me my definition of fun isn't the only one out there and the other ones take less effort. I'm honestly liking it too.

Right now it was just Ayden and I at my house chilling.

"If you want to see me dial the beeper number baby when you need me And I'll be there in a jiffy Don't be picky, just be happy with this quickie But when you learn, you can't tie me down Baby doll, check it out, I get around ." I rapped as Ayden joined in with me.

We were watching a documentary on Tupac and started talking about our favorite songs by him.

"I get around."

"Do you now?" Ayden asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Negro it is just a song." I laughed playfully pushing him which turned into us play fighting that turned into him on top of me as we starred in each other's eyes.

We continued to starring into each other's eyes until finally he began to speak.

"I want to kiss you so bad." He whispered against my lips.

"Then kiss me." I smirked giving him the okay to make his move and he did.

This dude had some soft ass lips they just felt so good against mine or was this just the lust talking either way his lips were feeling hella good. As the kiss got more intense I could feel jr. starting to poke me which was a sign that I wasn't the only one enjoying this moment. It wasn't until both of our shirts were off that my phone started to ring. Being in the moment we decided to ignore the first three calls, but by the fourth Ayden had given up and suggested it might be something important so I decided to call back even though it was only T that had been calling.

"Hello?"

"Oh my god. V you won't believe this." T shouted into the phone with anxiousness sounding through his voice.

"Believe what? And please don't shout this time."

"Okay so I was in the office minding my own business working on a few building designs when I get this call. I don't know if you remember her, but Mrs. Bell called-

"Wait what." I yelled in shock

"Would you let me finish- now as I was saying she called well her doctor called saying Mrs. Bell, her husband and Monica had been in a car accident."

"Are they okay? How bad was it?"

"It was pretty bad V I mean Monica was able to crawl out, but Mr. Bell died and as of right now they're looking at Mrs. Bell being paralyzed from the waist down for the rest of her life."

"So what does this all mean to me?"

"Well since you had an open adoption for future purposes Mrs. Bell wants to sign back all rights to us so we can have Monica back. Mrs. Bell is willing to sign back everything since she won't be able to take care of her, but she's only willing to do it if we still have Monica visit her."

"Are you kidding me right now? Is this really the bull shit you called to talk to me about? What even makes you think I want her back to begin with? How dare you call my phone with this BS? After you all literally pried my own flesh and blood something that I made from MY arms you expect me to take her back just like that please. You know what FUCK YOU, FUCK HER AND EVERYBODY ELSE who thinks I want that girl back. NOW GET THE HELL OFF MY PHONE!" I yelled as the tears slowly began to shed.