Chapter 4

Veronica

"Baby you sure you have to go?" Cameron asked as I gathered my things to leave his apartment.

"Yes Ms. Daisy says someone is at my door and they won't leave they've just been sitting and waiting." I explained partly lying.

The person at my apartment is Chance who text and asked could he stop by so we could talk. I agreed to it because even with the possible drama of his wife I like Chance's company plus I was messing with Chance before he got with her while he was with her and I'll most likely be continuing after her. I'm a woman who likes to have fun.

"Do you need me to go with you for like protection?" Cameron asked as we walked out his room and towards the front door.

Once I turned down his offer I drove towards my home in a good mood. On my drive home I began to think about my conversation with Cameron and how he wanted us to get back together. Although Cameron was two years older than me he was my first everything. Still to this day he has a scar on his eyebrow from when my brothers jumped him for taking my virginity. Since Cameron was my first everything that means he was my first love and sadly my first heartbreak. It was hard avoiding him since he was and is best friends with my brother Nathan, so eventually we started back talking. Only talking turned into house visits that turned to sleeping over that turned into what some would call fuck buddies, but we're nowhere near close to that simple of a relationship.

"Damn. V what took so long had me sitting her looking like a crazy dude." Chance spoke as I walked up to my front door where he was sitting.

"Whatever now what do you want?" I asked already annoyed.

"Can we go inside first?"

I stood there hesitant at first, but finally decided that we probably should talk inside that way I can eat while he tries to spit some bullshit to me about lord knows what.

"So what is it you wanted to talk to me about?" I questioned getting straight to the point as I warmed up a bowl of oatmeal

"Since this is partly your fault I figured you could, be the one to help-

"Wait what's my fault?"

"Tiffany kicked me out the house talking about we need a break." He laughed like it was no big deal.

"And how is that my fault?"

"She thinks you and me are having an 'affair '." He answered with air quotes around the word affair.

"Doesn't sound like a Veronica Jones problem."

"Well it is so I figured I crash at your place until she lets me back which should be soon." He explained rolling his eyes

"I guess, but -

I was cut off by the knocking at my door so I went to answer it with Chance hot on my trail. Checking the peep hole I saw Cameron standing there looking handsome as ever.

"Cameron what a surprise."

"Hey Ron- Oh am I interrupting something." Cameron asked looking between Chance and I with a hint of sadness.

I could tell he was a little hurt. I mean I did just sleep over to his house now here I am standing with some other man.

"Yes." Chance said beating me to my answer which was the exact opposite.

"Actually NO you weren't so what's up?"

"You left your phone and I thought I'd bring it to you since I know it holds your entire life." Cameron joked handing me my phone then turning to walk away with disappointment written all over his face.

"Thanks Cam." I yelled to his back as he continued to walk away ignoring me.

I know for a fact that Cameron is going to tell me off the minute I see him tomorrow or he'll go cry to his best friend, which is my brother, Nathan who'll come back to me being nosy trying to see if Cameron and I are messing around again. It's whatever though Cameron's a big boy I'm pretty sure he can handle himself. As for me I'm just having fun.

"Soooo...... who was that?" Chance whispered in my ear making me jump a little.

"You scared me and who is who?" I asked closing my front door then heading for my bedroom to change.

"That guy that just left."

"Get."

"Get? The hell type of name is that? "Chance laughed furrowing his eyebrows.

"You know Get as in Get You Some Business."

"I did and you're that business."

I just rolled my eyes ignoring what he thought was cute. As I walked to my room I could hear a pair of heavy footsteps behind me which meant Chance must be following me. Instead of cursing him out like I wanted to I just ignored him opening the door to my room and headed for my closet.

Tonight I had to work I planned a wedding reception for a newly married couple that had an out of the country wedding with only friends as witnesses. So they had me plan this big, beautiful, extraordinary reception. I didn't plan on staying the whole time just long enough to do a double check for everything going smoothly then I'd been gone like the wind.

"What you looking for?" I heard Chance as he took a seat at the edge of my bed.

"Nothing, just getting my outfit out for the event I have tonight."I spoke dryly.

"Oh what time?"

"I have to be there by 5:30. Why? And would you stop staring at me I can feel you burning the whole through me. "I turned to face him with my outfit in hand.

"So we have plenty of time." Chance smirked rising from the bed beginning to walk towards me.

I just stood there trying to figure out what exactly he was up to, but by the time I had caught on he had already cornered me into the wall farthest from my bedroom door.

I could feel the heat in me rising as he started to place kisses down my neck. He had my panties getting wet by the second as he ran hands up down and all over my body, exploring both covered and uncovered skin.

Being the tough cookie I am he hadn't got any type of moan out of me even after I had been stripped of all clothes including bra and panties. Keeping in the moans became more challenging as the foreplay became more intense. I refused to give in to his little game though that was until I felt a pair of fingers slide inside of me.

I'm not even gone lie Chance put it down, but that can't happen again at least not until he's out my house. If we have sex while he's staying here he may end up receiving the wrong interpretation and get too comfortable which will make him stay longer invading on the sleepovers that I have with Cameron, T or Trini. Well mainly Cameron or T I mean what do I look like inviting one of them over while Chance is here knowing I fuck with Chance literally. That wouldn't be a smart move at all so no more sex with Chance until he's out.

A/N I've added a picture of Ayden's fiancée, Madison and how I imagine her to look. -tttears