Chapter 6

Hey!  So I'm starting a new book something different. The name of the book is called GANG. Please go support and add my book. Thanks for reading spread the word. Hope you enjoy!

⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒

Ayden

"Baby I was calling to let you know we're going to be here another two weeks so you don't have to worry about picking me up from the airport today. Also don't call me because most likely I won't be able to answer. Alright bye love youuuuuu. "

I listened as Madison voice played over on the answering machine. Guess since she's not going to be here I'll be having a lonely Thanksgiving Dinner. Not like I can go to my parents' house they decided to spend Thanksgiving in the Bahamas.

~

It's Thanksgiving Day and I'm headed over to Khalil's place to chill. As I waited for someone to come to the door I could hear moaning. Finally after about fifteen more minutes Khalil came swinging the door open looking pissed. By the sounds of the moans I heard I most likely interrupted something.

"Man why are you here." Khalil asked opening the door wider for me to come inside their apartment.

"Trinity said I could come over so I wouldn't be lonely." I explained and on que Trinity came out fully dressed with her purse like she was ready to leave.

"Trinity said what?"

"Baby why you get dressed we wasn't finished." Khalil whined wrapping his arms around Trini's waist placing kisses all on her neck that's when I noticed this big hickey

"Khalil stop playing and take your ass in that room and get dressed. Oh and Ayden I don't know if you wanted, but since I decided not to cook my parents, Khalil and I are all heading over to Roni's parents house you can come if you want I know Roni would love to see you."

"Are you sure Trin I mean I don't want to intrude?"

"Of course her parents don't care plus she's like my sister which means her parents are like my parents therefore I'm allowed to invite guest."

"If you insist."

"You know it. Khalil if you don't bring your-

"Okay baby I'm ready." Khalil yelled rushing out the room giving Trinity a kiss.

You'd honestly think Khalil and Trinity were already married the way they act towards each other. I still can't believe my best friend is getting married in not even a year, but a few months. Then there's me who's engaged, but that's as far as it's going to go by the looks of it. I'll be surprised if Madison and I actually make it to the alter. It's not that I don't love Madison its just hell I don't know.

The ride to Veronica's parents' house was peaceful. We finally stopped and we were parked in front of a beautiful three story white brick house. There were about five guys sitting on the porch laughing. Out of the five guys I recognized only one he must have kids because the place I remember seeing him at was my office. To my surprise Khalil and Trinity knew every last one of the dudes sitting there so Khalil introduced me while Trinity went inside where the rest of the women were, cooking. We were now all talking and laughing when this cute little girl came running out towards Jermaine calling him daddy that's when I knew where I recognized him from he was July's father.

"Dr. A why are you at my granny and papa's house? I'm not sick no more." She said cocking her head to the side.

"I knew I knew you from somewhere you're June's doctor."

"Yes."

"Dadddyyyyyy it's July." She exaggerated getting down from his lap.

"Ahhhhh whatever." He laughed picking her up throwing her into the air.

After a while of us all joking around and getting bullied by a little seven year old named, July Veronica came walking out, but not to us she headed towards an all-black charger with tinted windows that was parked in the middle of the street.

"Aye who you think that is out there she talking to?" Nathan asked gesturing towards the car as he took a sip of his beer.

"Probably ole dude what's that nigga name again?" T spoke as we all looked towards Veronica who was on her cell phone.

"Who? Chance." Jermaine said dryly.

"Man hate that dude." Nathan spoke standing up

Nathan stayed standing as we waited for the window on the driver's side to come down and when it did I figured it was Chance by the way Trinity came outside yelling his name walking towards the car. I watched as both Trinity and Veronica stood in front of the window blocking our view then they got in the car while Chance let up the window.

"I don't understand why she continues to hang with him even though she herself has admitted to him being married." Rodney spoke while shaking his head in disapproval.

"I didn't know he was married." T said sounding shock.

We sat there for about ten more minutes until both Trin and Veronica exited the car. I think everybody was wondering the same thing as me. What happened inside that vehicle? No one said anything as Trinity walked passed us with a sobbing Veronica. By the looks of things whatever happened her hand was very involved.

"Veronica!" the dude, Chance yelled making everyone including Veronica turned towards him.

"What now?" Trinity yelled still holding Veronica close

"She's on her way........