✆ 29

Eva | X*8:27 PMTuesday, September 6th, 2014*

Eva | X
*
8:27 PM
Tuesday, September 6th, 2014
*

< Open the door.

> Why?

< Just do.

Since my father is home, I really don't think twice about this. Besides, I've gotten to trust Phone Stealer just a little bit more. So I am more relaxed now. I'm sure he has no intention to hurt me.

While making my way downstairs, I remember that I still don't know his name. I haven't tried to ask him again since the last time I did.

I turn on the lights, even the one at the front door. It's still not completely safe.

The door twists creepily like it always does, and I step outside hesitatingly looking around.

"Eva!" My dad suddenly calls from the living room, making me turn my head around for a minute. "Is that you?"

"Yeah, dad. I forgot something in my car." I turn back around and catch the darkness as it takes over my vision for a moment.

As my eyes wander back and forth, something brown on the floor catches my eye.

I smile unconsciously at the plastic bag as I bend down to grab it.

The typography written on it seems to be playing tricks on me. Add this with the yellow light above me. Unbelievable.

I don't think I can truly believe this.

I open it with one hand carefully, since my phone is in the other, making sure that there is not a little ticking bomb in it.

I scoff but let out a tiny smile as I type in a quick message, having the urge to jump around like a little child.

> Did you actually buy me a double cheeseburger?

< I just had extra money on me.

> But still, how did you know it's my favorite?

< I know you.

> I know you do, but why?

> Is it poisonous? You're trying to kill me, aren't you?

< If I wanted to kill you, it wouldn't be with a cheese burger.

< I'd also make sure I'm the last face you see.

> Logical.

> But you still didn't answer my question.

< What question?

> Why would you do this?

< Can't I?

> Well, that's a first anyway. I'll note it.

< ... Don't make me regret this.

> I really can't help it. We should always get in fights so you can buy me double cheeseburgers.

< I can't believe you want to see me suffer for a burger.

< I'll buy you one whenever you want.

   I chuckle at the last message and dive in my fries eagerly.

   As if on cue, I was actually starving and was beginning to feel way too lazy to actually make up some kind of dinner.

   Bless Phone Stealer.

< Are you going to stand outside all night?

> Oh, so you're hiding again?

< I have nothing else to do. I'm also quite enjoying the show.

> Okay (creep), then the show's over. I'm going in.

> Thanks for the burger.

< Don't thank me, I feel awkward now.

< You should get in, it's cold outside.

> You don't want to come down yourself, right?

< I'm good where I can secretly watch you.

> Phone Stealer, someday, I am going to be bored of you.

< You know that's unlikely.

*
8:49 PM
Tuesday, September 6th, 2014
*

███████████████████████

© All Rights Reserved 2021
Edited.

Guess I wrote this when I was hungry. Great I want a burger now fml :)))