Chapter 22: Death Isn't Something We Can Control (Part 2)

Gluttony-Raven picks up the black katana, throwing her arm back to aim for the back of Alice's head. Alice turns to look at her, and her arm freezes. Gluttony tries to move Raven's arm, but can't budge it. Alice giggles at her, and tilts her head to the side.

"You have Lady Death's body, but you can't control it. We can't mix death and insanity in this case." Alice says with a chuckle. The girls become horrified, they were sure that was going to be the end of Alice. That's why they said nothing, that's why they tried not to react as Gluttony had taken over Raven's vessel to kill her. They're not sure why Raven had stopped her.

"It's difficult, isn't it? You really want to run this blade through my skull, don't you?" Alice taunts as she skips around Gluttony-Raven. "And I haven't killed Raven! I just knocked her out! But she's back! She's back! And you're trapped!" Alice sings before plunging her fangs into Raven's porcelain neck. Gluttony yells out in pain, feeling herself being pulled out of Raven.

Alice pulls out those fangs, and licks the blood away. "But evil and insanity go well together." Alice's eyes flash a sage color, obsidian, and then back to reddish-brown. "Welcome to my Wonderland, Gluttony. We're all mad here." Alice giggles, and looks over at the other girls. Raven's body is still completely still. It's like she stopped Gluttony on auto-pilot. She's still not aware or back to being fully healed.

They stare horrified that Alice had absorbed Gluttony into herself. "What do you think? If you can't beat me, then join me. By force or by your own free will." She says looking at them all individually. "Think long, think hard, for you see, I have all of your dearly beloved boys. They're in here waiting for you." Alice says coaxing the girls.

"Blood, please come to Wonderland with me. I need you." Alice says sounding exactly like Ben. Blood gasps and looks at the same color of eyes Ben has, pass through Alice. It is replaced with Alice's cruel grin again. 

"BEN..." Blood softly calls out as her chest feels tight.

"They're waiting." She says in a sing song voice. "Alice loves to please her sacrifices." She says as her eyes widen until she looks like she has no eyelids, and her smile spread into a carved smile.

"C'mon, Cutie. You know you want to, you all do. In the end they all come." Jeff's voice now comes out of Alice. Harlie nearly takes a step forward, but Broken holds her back. 

"Jeff...fuck you..." Harlie calls out as her senses return to herself and she remembers that he tried to kill her in the nightmare. Or at least bring her back to Alice.

"This is a trick! There's no way!" Broken yells out in disbelief. 

"Is it a trick?" Alice questions with a cruel grin. She puts her hand to the top of her head, and slowly brings it down over her face, and a white mask appears, Masky's white mask. 

"Broken. . .help. . .me. . ." Alice lets the mask drop, and stomps on it. It shatters like as if it were made of glass instead of plastic.

"No... Masky!" Broken cries out as she once again has to watch her hope shatter before her as she realizes that Masky is dead for a second time. This time though, it wasn't her doing like in that nightmare. 

"They're all here." Alice says putting a hand to the spot her heart should be in. Bloody tears fall down Alice's cheeks, and her eyes disappear. Scarlet gasps as she remember Silver's sad eyes. The ones that somehow also managed to look at her lovingly. 

"Why did you leave?" He questions her in that familiar sad tone she has come to memorize. Alice wipes away the blood from her eyes, and bends backwards as Blood flings the katana Gluttony had tried to hurt Alice with before, not caring about striking Raven and Alice in the process. She just wants them to die and leave them alone.