Chapter 14: Even Dreams Can Be Deadly

"Is she still locked up?" Mr. Scare questions Slenderman as he returns to class after having had gone to check on Alice in the isolation room the previous day. 

"Straight jacket and all. She's sleeping like a good child should be." He answers him. 

"Very good. Let this be a lesson to you all. You'd all better behave unless you want to end up like Ms. Alice." Mr. Scare warns the students. He sees a couple of them smiling, like as if they have a secret. A secret that will cost him dearly.

"So, how long do you plan on keeping her there?" Laughing Jack questions with a grin. 

"She's been in there since yesterday and she'll stay there for another week. No food is necessary for her since she won't die, but the pain of hunger will be excruciating."  Mr. Scare says smiling darkly at the students. Laughing Jack puts his hands to the back of his head. Further falling back into a relaxed state, like as if he were falling asleep. His bright silver eyes slowly close.

"Bad move, Mr. Scaredy." Laughing Jack says in an ominous tone. In a way that doesn't sound natural from his own mouth.

"I made a fair decision now get to your next class." He tells the students who hadn't moved yet. 

"All right. Lets go." Laughing Jack says, waking up and standing up from his seat. He takes temporary leadership of the group that hangs out with Alice. Mr. Scare watches them all leave to their next class before sitting back on his desk. All alone in his room.

"Good riddance. I hope they keep her in there longer." Blood mumbles as she sits beside Ben. Yuki and Carrie glare over at her. 

"Why don't you say that to her face?!" They yell out at her. Blood glares at them, and starts to become static.

"That's enough ladies." Slenderman says stepping between them. 

"How about I tear you apart you skinny toothpick!" Yuki yells out at him, becoming annoyed. 

"Now, how about we don't fight. Everything will be fine later." Jeff says in a bored tone. Harlie looks over at him.

"What do you know about this?" She questions him. He chuckles. 

"Don't worry about it, Cutie. I know what I'm talking about." Harlie frowns and blushes. 

"I'm going to find out one way or another, so tell me!" She insists with him. 

"Being stubborn again? Naughty girl." Jeff says sitting up straight. 

"What do you know about Alice that none of us do?" She keeps going, not willing to give up. Jeff sighs. 

"I'm not the only one who knows, you know?" He questions her. She puffs her cheeks, and glares at him.

"Oh scary!" He says with a chuckle. "Yeah, you'll find out soon. You'll see soon." He says to her, putting more curiosity into her stubborn self.

                                              ~0~

Mr. Scare walks around the ominously empty halls of Creepypasta Academy. He starts to get nervous and undoes his tie. He also wonders why it's so silent when there is usually a couple students causing trouble. He stops as he hears tiny thuds on the ground around him. Sounds that remind him of skipping, echo through the empty halls.

"Who is there?! I can hear you! Go to your class!" Mr. Scare yells out at the student. He hears giggling that makes his blood run cold. 

"M-Ms. Alice?!" He questions putting  hand to his pounding heart.