Chapter 8: It's hot, I want to have a bath!"- Yuki The Countess

". . .So the answer is the square root of thirty." The math teacher, Mr. Minus explains to the bored students, who see no benefit of learning math. Being killers doesn't really require math at all. At least that is what most of them believe.

"AH! It's so hot, I want to have a bath!" Yuki yells out as the pressure of the useless math finally gets to her. The teacher stops his monotonous lesson to glare back at Yuki, who glares right back. Her cheeks are flushed at the heat that only she seems to feel so intensely.

"You will get the chance to bathe after classes. Now is not the time." He tells her. Yuki stands up abruptly, and digs her nails into the desk. Her hand is taken, and she jumps. She looks over at Alice observing her nails.

"Don't do that. I don't like the sound of that." Alice says with a grin. Yuki looks at her, and pulls her hand away. 

"But I want a bath! I want your blood! The blood of life!" She pulls out her blade from its holster and smiles maniacally, but Laughing Jack grabs her wrist. 

"Goodness you behave like as if I can't defend myself." Alice says swinging her legs back and forth. 

"You'd let her stab you." Laughing Jack reminds her. Alice giggles and nods her head, she sees his point.

Alice puts her arms over Laughing Jack, and looks over at Yuki, who is red with heat. Wanting so desperately to bathe. "If you want fresh blood to bathe in, why don't you go to your room right now? I left a little something for you." Alice says with a giggle. Yuki starts to calm down, and smiles gratefully at Alice.

"Excuse me! Young lady return at once!" Mr. Minus calls out for Yuki, who ignores him as she rushes towards her dorm room. She kicks the door open, and rushes towards the bathroom.

She stops, and smiles. She walks towards the blood filled bathtub, and looks at the writing on the wall. "~ with love, Alice" She reads. She giggles, and also finds chocolates placed next to the bathtub.

She touches her pocket, pulling out a lighter to light up the candles that were also set up around the bath.

"What a wonderful friend." Yuki says happily as she prepares to bathe in the sweet smelling blood. Her tense body feels at ease once her whole body is submerged. She lets a content sigh escape her and runs her bloody fingers over her bloody arm.

                                             ~0~

Yuki has gone to her next class since she spent almost two hours in her blood bath. A nice gift from Alice. She perks up as students start to enter the room. She looks past them all. Looking for the students she considers friend material. She sighs as she finds Scarlet walking in with Silver. She waves them over, and Scarlet waves back. She pulls Silver along to sit beside Yuki. She frowns at him, but holds her tongue.

"No! Sit there. This special seat is taken." Yuki says wiping at the empty chair beside her. 

"Hm? Who is it for?" Scarlet questions her. 

"Alice." She says with a sweet smile. Scarlet frowns. 

"Alice, huh? Yuki, you should be careful with the way you deal with Alice." Yuki frowns at her. 

"Don't talk about Alice that way!" She yells out at her. She thought she could get along with Scarlet, but one wrong word messes that up. She no longer wants to be involved with Scarlet.

"Now, Yuki. No, need for the anger." She jumps at Alice's voice. She hadn't heard her approach her. 

"Alice!" She jumps on the girl, and hugs her.