Chapter 13: Hunger And Insanity. . .The Perfect Match-Gluttony

"Nope, Jane is still gross." Alice says laughingly as the masked girl looks over at her. Glaring at her from under her mask. Alice grins brightly, and winks. The students look back up at a new girl who stands beside Mr. Scare. She has long black hair, demonic eyes that keep to the floor, pale skin, obsidian teeth and wings. Her wings are tightly wrapped around her so they don't take up too much space.

Mr. Scare doesn't bother scolding Alice and Jane anymore. They just do what they want and the situation always ends the same: a humiliated Jane right at her feet, shielding her head. He can't help but admire Jane from wanting to face the stronger girl though, in spite of only being human. She fights with her heart to fight against an opponent who only toys with her.

"Well, students, I'd like you all to meet, Gluttony." Mr. Scare says, Alice falls back in laughter. Gluttony lifts her eyes, and looks down at the laughing girl. She sits up, and props herself on top of the table. 

"What a name. I figured you'd go with something that has to do with insanity. What a boring name, a lame deadly sin." Alice says snapping her neck to the side. Mr. Scare's temple throbs in annoyance.

"Ms. Alice! For the millionth time: stop provoking students!" Mr. Scare yells out at her. Her smile remains in place, but her eyes flash crimson. 

"Mr. Scaredy, you're making Alice very unhappy. That's not a good thing. Yelling is a big no no, I only accept screams of pain." She says as she digs her nails into the desk. Her smile seeming to spread beyond the limits of her face, her human teeth sharpening to points.

Gluttony tackles Alice, who smiles up at her. She didn't seem to even try to dodge or struggle against Gluttony.

"What? Are you going to eat me?" Alice questions as her grin broadens, her smile returning to normal and her eyes staring up into Gluttony's. Gluttony bares her obsidian teeth at Alice. "Any day now!" Alice says in a sing song voice. She frowns and opens her mouth wide to devour her face. She only meets floor as she clamps her jaws on a pool of blood. No one moves to stop her from trying it. Not even Laughing Jack, he just smiles.

"Fun! Sorry though, I still need this face." Alice says petting her cheek. 

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Mr. Scare yells, having Slenderman pull the girls apart. "I've had just about enough of you, Alice! I am sending you to solitary confinement!" He yells at her.

"No! Why?! Oh please no!" Alice says looking fearful, Mr. Scare smirks, and then Alice laughs. "I couldn't keep a straight face! Haha!" Mr. Scare glares at her, and motions for Slenderman to take her away. He sets Gluttony down, and leads Alice away.

"Oh, Mr. Scaredy. . .You shouldn't have done that." Alice says in an ominous tune. Mr. Scare gulps as Alice is lead away from the room. She hums, swinging her legs back and forth as she's carried out.

"You're so in for it." Laughing Jack says leaning back on his seat, amusement causing him to laugh. 

"She is right, you shouldn't have done that." Yuki says, pulling out her blades from inside of her boots. Mr. Scare quickly motions for someone, who freezes Yuki. She moves her eyes around trying to see who it is, but she can't see them. None of the students can.

The conflict continues up until the late hours, when everyone has grown bored of the fight. All having had forgotten there was a new student, all but one student. Eyeless Jack hadn't taken his empty pits that are called eyes, off Gluttony while the whole argument occurred.

She feels his gaze, and turns her obsidian eyes towards him. They meet each others gazes, and stay like that.

"Hey! I remember you!" Gluttony tenses up as she recognizes the voice coming from behind her. She turns around, and bares her fangs at Jeff, who sits comfortably next to Harlie, who looks between them curiously, but a little jealous as well. Not liking the idea of Jeff having had gone near another girl before coming to Creepypasta Academy.