Chapter 5: Let's Be Friends

"Listen up! I have news for all of you!" Mr. Scare says at the chatty students. They slowly grow silent as they look over at the goblin man. "Alright, first off: I've received word from Principle Pasta. He was highly impressed by all of you, but he specifically named a few of the teams. Those teams were. . ." Mr. Scare pulls some glasses from his coat pocket, and pulls out a crumpled list. "Ah! Ms. Johnson and Mr. Jeffery, Ms. Blood and Mr. Ben, Ms. Scarlet and Mr. Silver, Ms. Broken and Mr. Masky, and lastly Ms. Alice and Mr. Laughing Jack." He puts his glasses away, and looks at the students. Some of the students are confused since Alice did the worst during her hunt.

"Aha, so you were watching us, huh?" Alice says eyeing Mr. Scare closely. He gulps, and avoids looking at the mad woman. 

"Yes, he is always watching. Always." He says in a tone that isn't himself. Even his eyes look glazed over, but that quickly wears off. Alice grins, and looks up at the ceiling. 

"Well, isn't that nice! Where is our principle? We've never met him, who is this mysterious C. Pasta?" Harlie questions standing up all of a sudden. Mr. Scare frowns at the sudden act.

"That is none of your concern, Ms. Johnson. Principle C. Pasta will summon you when he wishes it. Until then, none of you will question him." Harlie frowns at the response. She opens her mouth to speak again, but Mr. Scare clears his throat.

"I also have more news, so quiet down. Let me see. Yes, it seems another student has been admitted." He tells the surprised students. 

"I thought only five of us were permitted to come." Scarlet reminds him. Mr. Scare nods his head. 

"This is quiet strange. I wonder as well what the sudden change in Principle Pasta's rule." Mr. Scare scratches his white beard, and then looks towards the door as it opens. Another mysterious cloaked person walks in with a girl.

She is pale skinned, has knee length blue hair with white streaks accompanied by bangs, she has blue eyes, and she wears a short blue dress with a white collar and front, bell-shaped sleeves that are longer in length and end with a ruffled frill-like fabric, eight blue buttons and silver outlining throughout the blue fabric of the dress. As well, she wears a short black sailor's tie that has a thin white 'V' towards its base, that is held in place with a blue button that matches those on the front of her dress. Finally, she wears knee-length white boots that have the fabric at the top folded and held in place using blue buttons (matching those on her dress) decorated with pale blue bows.

"Welcome. Please introduce yourself to the students, tell them what you do to kill your victims, and what your story is." Mr. Scare questions the frowning girl, who looks like she doesn't want to be there in the least.

"I am Yuki The Bloody Countess. I kill anyone, who trusts me. Their blood is what I bathe in to keep my skin so pretty and smooth." Yuki touches her skin, and her frown becomes a cruel smile. 

"Hey, looks like you're not the only one, who likes to get bloody, Alice." Laughing Jack says to the smiling girl. 

"Yep, looks like! This girl might be fun too!" Alice giggles and tilts her head to the side. Yuki smiles sincerely at her. Liking her already. 

"Alice! Jack! Let the young woman speak!" Yuki glares over at the man, aching to hurt him. Her weapons were taken though, much to her dismay.

"I was a former young Countess, but not now. I was banished because of what I did ... I killed almost 120 humans over many years just to bathe in their blood. In order to make my bath more enjoyable... One time my little sister wanted to take a bath with me, but she was shocked when she saw that I was bathing in blood, my sister screamed but without realizing it I threw my favorite knife that struck my little sister's neck.. that caused her death .. my parents came in seeing what happened.. They locked me in a room, where I was tortured and abused.. until the day that I escaped but I didn't seek revenge, instead I thanked my parents and killed them , not for revenge but because it was summer at that time and it was so hot so I had no choice but to bathe in their blood... I received the letter when I was being tortured.. but because I hate schools, I ignored it until I was banished from my home and was picked up by a car from the academy." Yuki explains her story with much distaste.